Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
csoo54

Failed Divisions

15 comments in this topic

43 posts
11,713 battles

Well this just happened,

KX5XDz1.png

The Mahan on their team got so mad he killed them all.

I died early cuz Pensa is made of citadels ofc.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Poor them... 

Ship tier 3,4 and 5. in one division must be prepared to get thrown into tier 7 match....

i really hope that mahan didnt do that team kill. 

Alpha Tester
1,638 posts
7,230 battles

I'm surprised the Mahan isn't pink..(edit-maybe he is,i can't see his name)

Which reminds me, since 0.5.5, I have seen a lot more pink players than usual. The new system of TK recognition must be on overload.

i really hope that mahan didnt do that team kill. 

Next to the mahan's name is -3....That's not his bank account.... He killed the lot.

Edited by AntifoulAwl

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I'm surprised the Mahan isn't pink..(edit-maybe he is,i can't see his name)

Which reminds me, since 0.5.5, I have seen a lot more pink players than usual. The new system of TK recognition must be on overload.

Next to the mahan's name is -3....That's not his bank account.... He killed the lot.

i know she kill them. i just wish she didint do that

Imagine if I'm in your team, battle would be boring because of that. That Mahan just ruined the battle too early

yeah. 

having 3 ship  that lower tier than your enemy is disadvantage but there still hope.. but 3 dead ally? it will reduce the point and make the chance to win the match almost impossible......

i even prefer a AFK Ship than a Dead Ship...

2 or 3 times i see an AFK ship suddenly active and turn the tide or atleast help the team to win the game.....

Edited by XP_On

580 posts
1,587 battles

Darn it... I just hate it when that happens... People should know that the Highest Tiered player in the div is the Tier taken into account when MM does her thing... One time I had this one match in T6 (so normally you'd expect T5s-T7s right?) and this div of 2 Kawachis and a Kongo was on our team whitl the enemy team had 2 Fusos and a New Mexico and to top it off it was in OCEAN MAP!!!:ohmy:  I just hope that this gets remedied soon like divving should be with ships of the same Tier only...

Edited by Kreigg

Beta Tester
359 posts
7,415 battles

Well this just happened,

KX5XDz1.png

The Mahan on their team got so mad he killed them all.

I died early cuz Pensa is made of citadels ofc.

Did you submit a ticket for this... player?

It seems there is still a considerable amount a tweaking to improve on the current TK system if a player can wipe out a 1/4 of the allied team and not get a sanction.

I said a Quarter of the allied team!

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

guys I took a Kirov into a T10 match along with a friend in Umikaze, other in Iowa. (Div leader was umikaze and he was crazy) but I managed to do plenty of damage, hit 5 cits, got 2 kills and ended up third on the team. Failed divisions doesnt mean you lose the match, depends on how skilled they are (Stalinium OP

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

True. Last night i was in a match where a kongo div with tenryu and got pulled ibyo a tier 7 match.

My team mock the enemy while they keep focusing and wipe half of us in just 9 minutes

So yeah..... It depen on the player

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I will see you try killing Yamato in Kawachi :D:D:D

no... in my case, the other player who play good, the tier 3 is a sitting target..... 

and i think even tenryu can kill an AFK yamato

Edited by XP_On

414 posts
9,265 battles

no... in my case, the other player who play good, the tier 3 is a sitting target..... 

and i think even tenryu can kill an AFK yamato

umikaze can kill even moving yamato or montana coz long range torps, extremely low detection, and surprisingly quick torp reload. She won't be detected in the battle and probably will survive until end. I'm also grinding my umikaze to get concealment expert perk lel

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

umikaze can kill even moving yamato or montana coz long range torps, extremely low detection, and surprisingly quick torp reload. She won't be detected in the battle and probably will survive until end. I'm also grinding my umikaze to get concealment expert perk lel

no argue for IJN DD :D

Sign in to follow this