Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
UberSaltyCrucio

Broadsided by torps going thru iceberg

6 comments in this topic

15 posts
4,398 battles

I'm not sure if this topic goes here but last night my myoko was broadsided by torpedoes in the "island of ice" map which the torps went through an iceberg that was the size of my ship or abit bigger. To my understanding of real life that icebergs have a lot of ice underneath the surface and what happen in the game was not realistic and a potential flaw in the game. I dont know how to get replays of this incident to explain in detail. I hope this gets resolve soon

Super Tester
1,310 posts

iceberg in island of ice is considered as ISLAND

so.. if a torp hit it.. it will dud, just like torp hitting island.

it will never ever goes pass from below/underneath of those iceberg

as for replay.. no u can not get the replay from the game that has passes (if u didn't activate the replay feature)

as for replay feature..

u need to set it MANUALLY from preferences.xml

https://na.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/517

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I'm not sure if this topic goes here but last night my myoko was broadsided by torpedoes in the "island of ice" map which the torps went through an iceberg that was the size of my ship or abit bigger. To my understanding of real life that icebergs have a lot of ice underneath the surface and what happen in the game was not realistic and a potential flaw in the game. I dont know how to get replays of this incident to explain in detail. I hope this gets resolve soon

If you can point out which iceberg on that map (http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ice_Islands), it'll narrow down the search for bug that you are reporting. And hopefully, Dev can check it out & have it investigate.

Probably in theory, it might not have collision area. As opposite of invisible island bug on the map.

Edited by Mingfang47

15 posts
4,398 battles

Just put replay on now. I wasnt torpedoed by CV as I saw where they torpedoes were coming from and had no chance of moving as i wasnr moving at at the time. Tried to upload a pic or from the website from the options above but it says it cant be uploaded or something like that but here is my address that i uploaded to imagegur site 

Edited by crucio84

Sign in to follow this