You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AntifoulAwl

Thanks from the lower decks.

4 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Well done and a big pat on the back.

I now no longer have to wait for up to 2.5 minutes to get into battle. Even swapping ships in port used to take awhile, but now it's almost instant. I was just about to get a SSD installed, now I don't think I will. The download took some time, but as the saying goes~ good things come to those who wait.

Also the extra xp in the current event is handy and welcome. 

The ship destruction is getting more realistic, and the weather effects are up there too. Being able to have a choice of crosshairs is also a taste of what the future holds.

There's a lot of threads which contain gripes and complaints, but not this one. I am really happy with the latest version, a big thanks to all those who worked hard for it, especially the volunteers who give up their time for the benefit of us players.

Thx .

334 posts
12,967 battles

Nice to see a positive response I like the new stuff especially the cyclone effect and the port features.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

would still suggest a SSD if the  finances allow for it Anti, nothing like looking at the clock and seeing you have readied up with 56 secs to go. (Works just as well in tanks)

For all the heart ache getting this patch downloaded and installed, the extra Prem time, the speed and the look is all well worth it.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

for me, i love the fact that i can type "You" again without being censored.

the wheater is nice...also i love the way snow and water drop show in my screen

thanks for the hard work WG