You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LtParker

ARP ships

12 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
10 posts
5,627 battles

Does WG make the ARP Yamato and ARP Mushashi in the future ? And if yes, what is the condition for player who want to collect full of ARP Ships Collections ?

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

there are mods for yamato though,cuz if wg really will release the yamato class ARPs then the mission will be harder and more challenging which are deserving for tier X ships (hope wg will be considering to us if they will release the yamato class T.T )

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Highly improbable you'll see any rewards higher than tier VIII getting general availability.

The few tier Xs that have been on WoT have had a very low distribution.

1,068 posts
3,846 battles

Eurpean server has the ARP Captain mission chain to get a 16 point ARP Captain,so a hard set of requirements to get a Yamato might not be out of the question:

EVENT OVERVIEW - Captain Extraction Mission Chain

Mission: Captain Extraction I

Restrictions:
  • Random battles, Team battles, Ranked battles
  • Once per Account
  • Any ship Tier VII or higher
Conditions - Over any amount of battles:
  • Destroy 100 enemy ships
Rewards:
  • 500,000 Credits

Mission: Captain Extraction II

Restrictions:
  • Once per Account
  • Captain extraction I mission must be completed
Conditions - Over any amount of battles:
  • Deal 10,000,000 damage
Rewards:
  • 1,000,000 Credits

Mission: Captain Extraction III

Restrictions:
  • Once per Account
  • Captain extraction II mission must be completed
Conditions - In a single battle:
  • Be among the top 2 experience earners
  • Win the battle
Rewards:

52 posts

releasing ARP Yamato and Musashi isnt possible because its tier 10

and as you see the tier 10 normal yamato doesnt have upgrades

i really hoped that they will release this

but it will be daijobou IF they make more voices for the myokos and the kongos

i also think that its possible that they will make chihaya and his mateys (not sure at the mateys)

i am dissapointed that ARP ships are just skins.

they should have something special like adding range and speed -Ya digg?

216 posts
2,239 battles

Highly improbable you'll see any rewards higher than tier VIII getting general availability.

The few tier Xs that have been on WoT have had a very low distribution.

Maybe instead of rewarding a whole separate ship (ARP Yamato) they could set up a mission that would reward a camo skin for the Yamato to players that complete the mission. This would still require the player to earn the Yamato in the game but allow fans that actually want the skin to play it. This would prevent players from getting an easy free high tier ship without properly working down a tech line. Also players complete the mission and don't have the Yamato yet then they still earn the camo, and when ever they finally get the Yamato then they could apply the camo.

Just an idea...

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

I highly doubt they will release a tier X reward ship that is publicly available as it will spoil the current MM and influx it with Yamatos (after all ARP ship are just reskinned normal ships).

Until they release a ARP only special mode (with Super Gravity cannon and whats not), the chances of seeing a ARP Yamato/Musashi is nil.

Your best choice here is to get those publicly available ARP Musashi/Yamato skins.

216 posts
2,239 battles

I highly doubt they will release a tier X reward ship that is publicly available as it will spoil the current MM and influx it with Yamatos (after all ARP ship are just reskinned normal ships).

Until they release a ARP only special mode (with Super Gravity cannon and whats not), the chances of seeing a ARP Yamato/Musashi is nil.

Your best choice here is to get those publicly available ARP Musashi/Yamato skins.

That's why I suggested that instead of rewarding players will a whole ship if you were to only reward a skin/camo then you wouldn't have handout tier tens floating around.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Only problem about giving "ARP Yamato/Musashi" camo is, how many people even have a Yamato to begin with (I don't, at least not on live - Had it in CBT). It is like asking them to grind a mission and they get something they can't use.

I guess a Yamato/Musashi mental model (+ reserve slot) should be good reward.

216 posts
2,239 battles

Only problem about giving "ARP Yamato/Musashi" camo is, how many people even have a Yamato to begin with (I don't, at least not on live - Had it in CBT). It is like asking them to grind a mission and they get something they can't use.

I guess a Yamato/Musashi mental model (+ reserve slot) should be good reward.

Rather complain about free tier 10 ships being handed out, or complain about camo set you can't use till you actually earn the tier 10 ship? Honestly I would prefer people be given the camo and then aspire to get the Yamato (this way they actually earn the ship) instead of going into a tier 10 match to see 4-5 ARP Yamato on both sides of the map. There is a 3rd option also, just not distribute any ARP ships above tier 7, won't break my heart, I only suggested the camo thing since everyone I see seems to hate the idea of handing out free ships tier 8 and above (and honestly I hate the idea as well).
Edited by Ryzil