Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THAI_THIEF

Some people want to play Asia server

17 comments in this topic

[KGHSF]
3,224 posts
6,072 battles

Many of my neighbor want transfer their account come to play this server they have high tier.

Is able to transfer or have to play all of tier 1? They don't wanna to new start.

IDK how to answer back to them I thought that impossible to transfer from another server.

Seriously they couldn't write the English and don't know how to write the thread so they asked me instead.

Edited by THAI_THIEF

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Many of my neighbor want transfer their account come to play this server they have high tier.

Is able to transfer or have to play all of tier 1? They don't wanna to new start.

IDK how to answer back to them I thought that impossible to transfer from another server.

Seriously they couldn't write the English and don't know how to write the thread so they asked me instead.

That is impossible because transferring account is still not implemented yet.

[KGHSF]
3,224 posts
6,072 battles

That is impossible because transferring account is still not implemented yet.

Just that I expected.  Can't transfer.

216 posts
2,239 battles

nope, otherwise i would be transferring my account over to NA i think

Ditto this!

Thai_Thief, unless your friends are suffering from bad ping (and I mean BAD ping) then let them stay on whatever server they're currently on now. Starting on this server has been most likely my biggest mistake so far, and from what I've heard the only way you can get your account transfer requires you to literally be at Death's door.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

THAI_THIEF, you could try asking them to create accounts here. Why did they play on NA to begin with?

[KGHSF]
3,224 posts
6,072 battles

THAI_THIEF, you could try asking them to create accounts here. Why did they play on NA to begin with?

They were EU while they ain't notice that Asia open.
Edited by THAI_THIEF

[KGHSF]
3,224 posts
6,072 battles

Ditto this!

Thai_Thief, unless your friends are suffering from bad ping (and I mean BAD ping) then let them stay on whatever server they're currently on now. Starting on this server has been most likely my biggest mistake so far, and from what I've heard the only way you can get your account transfer requires you to literally be at Death's door.

Well though I gonna let em know.

[TOGN]
12 posts
3,978 battles

why is starting Asia so bad ? i think its great on this server, 

my partner on the other hand started on the NA server , when it was her time to play there was never anyone online , on the Asian server when we play there is generally 15k players

i find great team work in most of my matches and the chat is for the greater part nice even with language barriers :-)

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

why is starting Asia so bad ? i think its great on this server, 

my partner on the other hand started on the NA server , when it was her time to play there was never anyone online , on the Asian server when we play there is generally 15k players

i find great team work in most of my matches and the chat is for the greater part nice even with language barriers :-)

Too much fail, troll division and AFKs..... Worst case pinkys everywhere.

695 posts
2,153 battles

Guys this was about server transfers. Which do not happen.  If you get personal post will be closed and warnings issues.

783 posts
4,826 battles

Too much fail, troll division and AFKs..... Worst case pinkys everywhere.

I'd have to disagree with this. At the very least, my start here was pretty smooth all things considered. I must've been lucky if this were the common things here but I doubt it.

(I'm getting nostalgic and remembering the days where I knew next to nothing when playing. Didn't even know the 'shift' key to zoom in for shots until I got to Tier III lol)

Edited by SZYZWY

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I'd have to disagree with this. At the very least, my start here was pretty smooth all things considered. I must've been lucky if this were the common things here but I doubt it.

(I'm getting nostalgic and remembering the days where I knew next to nothing when playing. Didn't even know the 'shift' key to zoom in for shots until I got to Tier III lol)

You already say it, that the very least your start here Asia server is good but now things changed.

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

I'll just leave this good old saying here:

"The grass is always greener on the other side"

1,069 posts
3,847 battles

I'll just leave this good old saying here:

"The grass is always greener on the other side"

It is on the NA server though.I get better ping and lag ( mainly due to whoever is responsible not being able to fix that cable from Australia to Singapore properly!),and most people speak english ,instead of chat being filled with white boxes,or nothing at all.

Sign in to follow this