You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gibson05

Allow Cruiser to choose Consumables While loading to battle

10 comments in this topic

6 posts
3,754 battles

Like i said at the tittle, i think WG should let Cruiser to choose consumables while loading to battle because at now all above tier 5 Cruiser choose Defensive AA instead of Sonar. If this ideal got into reality, Cruisers will know they facing some CVs or not and change the consumable to sonar and not make the defensive AA useless in the game without CV. And also maybe this a solution for the "wall of torps" situation in high tier battle.

(Sorry for bad English)

Edited by Gibson05

359 posts
2,819 battles

How about CV choose loadout while loading too. Who got to chose first? or rather, chose second for maximum benefit.

But really, people who chose after other will have much advantage. How do you determine who will pick first or last? Currently everyone chose from port which is fine

Your English is fine

6 posts
3,754 battles

I do also think about CVs choose the loadout but i don't think is critical like Cruisers because if the battle have no CV, the Defensive AA consumable is completely useless.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Guess what's next after this? Destroyers will complain about their ship and their torp getting detected early by these sonar-equipped cruisers.

I'm 25% yes & 75% no on this suggestion. The benefit or impact is not big deal. Because I rarely use my AA consumables because no carrier would attack a cruiser anyway. I only use it as a deterrent to lay off my allied battleships.

I choose hydroacoustic as always for German Cruisers.

I choose AA Defense for JP, RU, & US Cruisers anyway.

Edited by Mingfang47

6 posts
3,754 battles

I thought Cruisers are born to counter DDs after all, but now they have to carry the responsibility to defense allied BB against the CVs as well and the counter DDs part was a little blurry. And i know now we have some kind of radar to counter DDs but as i remember only Soviet Cruiser have it and it not last long so i think the solution above is good for all Cruisers, make them back to where they were meant to be.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Like i said at the tittle, i think WG should let Cruiser to choose consumables while loading to battle because at now all above tier 5 Cruiser choose Defensive AA instead of Sonar. If this ideal got into reality, Cruisers will know they facing some CVs or not and change the consumable to sonar and not make the defensive AA useless in the game without CV. And also maybe this a solution for the "wall of torps" situation in high tier battle.

(Sorry for bad English)

How about no because right now the cruiser is balanced with the DD, If cruisers are allowed to switch then DD will start to F you up for making cruisers overpowering them and this game is not 100% in historical but just a MMO Arcade game where everything is about RNG and balanced.:hiding:

6 posts
3,754 battles

i think if that is overpowering they will not make that Sonar in the first place. And i think it make Cruisers more useful if they get in a battle without CVs and wasted a consumables slot for nothing. And speaking about balance, i don't really think Cruisers is really balance with DD, they're not the DD hunter like they born to be, now Cruisers is more like an AA Machine and a Fire Starter.

227 posts
2,651 battles

i think if that is overpowering they will not make that Sonar in the first place. And i think it make Cruisers more useful if they get in a battle without CVs and wasted a consumables slot for nothing. And speaking about balance, i don't really think Cruisers is really balance with DD, they're not the DD hunter like they born to be, now Cruisers is more like an AA Machine and a Fire Starter.

Because CA don't chase DD around so us - BBs chase away those DDs dare to sail in 12km range. Then, thread like make BB's AA become more realistic will pop up and things go on... :popcorn: