Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
fawx317

Dasha's Headstart event

14 comments in this topic

783 posts
4,821 battles

at this rate it will take 3 days to get the update done

Same for me lol. Too bad I won't get to make use of this. My internet connection is pretty weak. Not even mentioning my slightly underpowered laptop that's gonna get tested with the packaging.

199 posts
6,037 battles

Only 2 days?!? The update is on 29th, and the event started on 29th until 1 May. And the update required a minimum time of 1 day? That's not really generous in my book, more like just to satisfy the players.

The event should start on 30th April, not 29th. People are still downloading and installing the game. Not everyone have 4 MB/s High Speed internet at their home. That way, everyone is happy.

139 posts
5,876 battles

I left my PC on to download and update in the morning before going to work, plus some remote-ing from the office. Was done in about 3 hours in my case :unsure:

199 posts
6,037 battles

I left my PC on to download and update in the morning before going to work, plus some remote-ing from the office. Was done in about 3 hours in my case :unsure:

Surprise surprise, what you did for most people in Indonesia (And maybe others too). With max speed of 85 KB/s at home, the update required at least 1 day for me. By the time my update is installed, the event is already finish.

Hell, right now I'm stuck on the last 1 GB, because of a error I think, I'm sure it's not my network.

753 posts
8,965 battles

The 3 days of premium I am thankful for but the 2x bonus for wins should be extended as I and I'm sure others will miss some of this, currently over 12 hours and still downloading. 

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Surprise surprise, what you did for most people in Indonesia (And maybe others too). With max speed of 85 KB/s at home, the update required at least 1 day for me. By the time my update is installed, the event is already finish.

Hell, right now I'm stuck on the last 1 GB, because of a error I think, I'm sure it's not my network.

The Asian server doesn't seem to be downloading very fast for a lot of people.I have an NA account it it updated in a couple of hours,but my brother and mines SEA download is taking about 5 hours total,with speeds in the 150 to 250kb range.

199 posts
6,037 battles

The Asian server doesn't seem to be downloading very fast for a lot of people.I have an NA account it it updated in a couple of hours,but my brother and mines SEA download is taking about 5 hours total,with speeds in the 150 to 250kb range.

Yeah, it seems this is not the user's fault, this is WG's fault. The last 1 GB download is soooo slow, I need to use BitTorrent to download it. The download should be finished in 4 hours from now (If the speed is 30 KB/s, not 0 KB/s)

I think, the last 1 GB torrent doesn't have any stable seeders for it. And WG didn't bother to fix it.

Sign in to follow this