You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MatterCore

something coming?

29 comments in this topic

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

So that's 30 % of captains are thosw ridiculous little girls and crap. Once it hits 50% it's time for that adults to delete this game?

just change the port... and you wont see those girl

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,134 battles

just change the port... and you wont see those girl

I'm not worried that I can hide it.  I already do.

It just I don't like the direction that the game is going nor the market it is appealing to.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

I'm not worried that I can hide it.  I already do.

It just I don't like the direction that the game is going nor the market it is appealing to.

Maybe its just you

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,134 battles

Maybe it is.  But just as it is ok for Anime to pollute be part of the game, it is also ok for people to choose to not like it.   Ill now sit here and await the burning torches and pitchforks from the weaboos.

216 posts
2,239 battles

How I view RaipTheTheatreCat reacting to all this anime material in the game and forum...

8zkNlVY.jpg

I understand the marketing value of the ARP series and the fan support for it, however I do believe that WoWs is possible going a little over board with the series in the game.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Maybe it is.  But just as it is ok for Anime to pollute be part of the game, it is also ok for people to choose to not like it.   Ill now sit here and await the burning torches and pitchforks from the weaboos.

Nah.. i personaly respect people like you.

you dont like something, you state your opinion but not force people to follow your opinion...

your post before indicate that if the anime level in this game become above your standart, you want to quit playing right? and that is 100% your right to choose. you can choose to play and stop playing anytime you want. 

i respect opinion like you because somepeople do stupid thing not like you. they try to force the game and hopefully ban the other for liking something they dont personaly like.

i hope someday we can met in the high sea. :D

I understand the marketing value of the ARP series and the fan support for it, however I do believe that WoWs is possible going a little over board with the series in the game.

but atleast they gave option to hide all ARP stuff...

and i really really hope they wont do a kill mission like before.. because it breaks the game to all WoWs player 
(the Kill 30 DD mission using tier IV above)

Edited by XP_On

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Sorry. my mistakes for failing at Multi Quote

Edited by XP_On

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Honestly i think the players itself that makes the game went a little overboard as of right now and its something WG can't really control.. There are 3 anime naval titles right now (Aoki Hagane No Archipelago, Boat Collection, Waifuri) and each of them shares something in common with WoWs.. Of course the game are bound to have all three fandoms filling the servers, especially on Asia..

Yes it may displeases some folks but that's how the majority affect the game direction.. I'm just going with the flow rather than swimming against it..

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,134 battles

I'm happy to swim against it.  I enjoyed the game since Alpha, (When it was just about boats) but to be honest the whole cartoon little girl thing makes me uneasy.  I've always disliked it and its connotations and will never change.

The company has chosen to market this as it targets the audience in this region.   I'm just one grizzly old anglo saxon and they wont miss me if I stop. 

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

I'm happy to swim against it.  I enjoyed the game since Alpha, (When it was just about boats) but to be honest the whole cartoon little girl thing makes me uneasy.  I've always disliked it and its connotations and will never change.

The company has chosen to market this as it targets the audience in this region.   I'm just one grizzly old anglo saxon and they wont miss me if I stop. 

you wont stop playing, and you know it.

hopefully after anime has run it course, WG will collaborate with another company (BAE, Theis, The French company building subs) and bring out real mens toys 

[LBAS]
4,478 posts
25,653 battles

Takao-class cruisers?

Don't we already have a prem Takao-class Atago?

Does that mean Arp Takao would literally be a free prem?

Fog Takao should come to WOWS and Maya too.

The most question is Iona, we already have Mental Model Iona but no ship for her.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

JP content is usually viral. From a marketing standpoint, they sorta, kinda, usually, work.

I mean, they endorsed GuP mods back in WoT, I would sincerely be not surprised when they start pulling in more content from that game.

Tis' not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

695 posts
2,153 battles

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

JP content is usually viral. From a marketing standpoint, they sorta, kinda, usually, work.

I mean, they endorsed GuP mods back in WoT, I would sincerely be not surprised when they start pulling in more content from that game.

Tis' not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

nah... they wont use THAT game......no need to have 2 Version of Kongo.... 

Edited by XP_On