You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Stein_Grenadier

Sadistic MM

9 comments in this topic

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

2pzy29x.jpg

Mind the UI mod. 

For those who like lists...

4/2/6 vs 0/6/6

Team A:

• 7 Myoko
  • 7 Nagato
  • 7 Yorck
  • 7 Haguro
  • 6 Fuso
  • 6 Independence
  • 5 Minekaze
  • 5 Minekaze
  • 5 Furutaka
  • 5 Kamikaze
  • 5 Kongo
  • 5 Kirishima

Team B

• 6 Mutsuki
  • 6 Mutsuki
  • 6 Aoba
  • 6 Ryujo
  • 6 Fuso
  • 6 Fuso
  • 5 Kirov
  • 5 Minekaze
  • 5 Kirishima
  • 5 Furutaka
  • 5 New York
  • 5 Omaha

Went as well as you'd expect. Why that div of 3x T7s weren't distributed to the other team, I've no idea. 

216 posts
2,239 battles

C95kRuM.png

I, and many other know your frustration, but this picture pretty much sums up how WG views and feels about this topic. However I have heard that they might be making balancing changes to MM (believe I read it in a Q&A some where, maybe) but nothing set in stone, so just assume not until it comes in an official statement.  

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

MM tends to screw up when there are divisions queueing because they can't split the players.. Honestly divisions should queue longer until they get a matching division to be placed on the other team, otherwise the match would be lopsided to their favor..

@Ryzil i was going to post that picture lel

216 posts
2,239 battles

Frustration? In this particular example, nope. Free win~

The other team? Not so much.

MM feels like the ocean wind... Either blows with you or against you.

Sorry, didn't actually look at the spoiler picture, just amused that anyone that posts on this subject is here to vent from being on the unfortunate team. None the less you summed it up perfectly, "Free win~" which is why WG should really look into require the MM to pay more attention to team tier weight balance (of course not on their main to do list, if at all).

216 posts
2,239 battles

Look at it this way, if this matchmaking happened to them, it could have happened to me.

Yea, true. I've posted pictures of when my team have had advantages due to MM being drunk, and I still try to make the point that the end result equals an unacceptable imbalance at times. Does it have every match? NO. But it does happen enough to put a damper on players moods when they draw the short stick.