You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
R3negade

Dmitri Donskoi invisible fire :)

9 comments in this topic

91 posts
7,169 battles

Im not surprise if this ship burn it self down, since it worst than Pensacola :sceptic:

well, although my stats on this ship is very bad, i kind of like it. Concealment and turning circle may be horrible but the gun is very nice indeed :D

Edited by theredsteel

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

well, although my stats on this ship is very bad, i kind of like it. Concealment and turning circle may be horrible but the gun is very nice indeed :D

Im so noob at Cruiser and look at my Dmitri stats my Avg. is 40k !!! a 40k !!! and i dont know how to pent anything in this ship, I even go as far as 1v1 Pensacola once and im dead !!! me so bad :(

91 posts
7,169 battles

Im so noob at Cruiser and look at my Dmitri stats my Avg. is 40k !!! a 40k !!! and i dont know how to pent anything in this ship, I even go as far as 1v1 Pensacola once and im dead !!! me so bad :(

My avg dmg with Donskoi is 57k, actually its lower than Chapaev and Schors, but considering it often meet tier X, I think it's understandable. Its ballistic characteristic is very nice, fast shell speed, very flat trajectory, that made me missed a lot since I was familiar with the 152mm gun from previous tier, i often gave too much lead :D the AP penetration is great, I can hit citadel tier 8 BB from 13km, i'm just a bit disappointed since the 180mm shell only has 1% higher fire chance but the reload is slower than the Miku and Chapaev, which makes it not really a flame thrower like those ship.