Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
bluedog16

Random gun firing

7 comments in this topic

2 posts
724 battles

I'm having an issue where some (or all) of my main guns will randomly fire. I have not clicked mouse or hit any keys, They might fire several rounds from any gun that's aimed. It usually seems to be in ripple fire mode. I usually stop it by actually clicking the mouse.

I've just had it happen several times with my St Louis. It can get frustrating when you're trying to sneak around out of detection range when suddenly all your guns start firing, thereby drawing attention to yourself.

I have wondered if it's a mouse issue, but I've had no random clicking in any other program.

Is this a known issue? Is it just me? I don't know but I do know I have to be really careful where I point my guns as they could start firing at any moment.

783 posts
4,824 battles

Might you be playing on a laptop with a touchpad?

This from me too. I can't count how many times I wasted my stealth by accidentally firing due to touching my touchpad a little.

350 posts

I have same problem with OP except for one thing - my left fingers were hovering over the wsad buttons and none of my right fingers were over the touch pad.

Edit: I forgot about my left palm does rest over the touch pad and maybe the same could be true for the OP.

Edited by Sting_Ray_05

2 posts
724 battles

Well, I had disabled it...... *Checks*

:amazed:

Aannd it's come alive again.

Fixed and tested.

Sorry for being such a noob. :hiding:

Sign in to follow this