You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
daniel98

Still Lacks Some Coordination Among Players....

48 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

I have been playing WOWs for quite some time now but still a lot of players still lack of teamwork and coordination especially in high tier battle most players just act on their own and think they are good at it. In the end, they end up getting sunk by multiple enemy ships. Honestly, I myself is just an average player I am not a pro but I learn in order to keep up and correct myself. So what am I trying to tell the players out there is to try to cooperate with your teammates who knows victory is just there and learn the way of WOWs. :):honoring:

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,858 posts
4,140 battles

Wows lacks any substantial communication system.  A well designed radial menu would at least be able to guide teams better than they can be guided by that ridiculous chat system we are putting up with at the moment.

How can any developer think that any of those commands apart from the F3 key can be beneficial in any way to the game?  If anyone can honestly stand up and say the game is far better. Now that people spam. " have a great game"  and "gosh darn it" then they have rocks in their heads.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I have been playing WOWs for quite some time now but still a lot of players still lack of teamwork and coordination especially in high tier battle most players just act on their own and think they are good at it. In the end, they end up getting sunk by multiple enemy ships. Honestly, I myself is just an average player I am not a pro but I learn in order to keep up and correct myself. So what am I trying to tell the players out there is to try to cooperate with your teammates who knows victory is just there and learn the way of WOWs. :):honoring:

+1

66 posts
11,558 battles

Well the amount of players who are lacking brains are definitely out in droves these days.

Get used to it because it is definitely going to be worse rather than improving.

No one bothers to move and cover each other, everyone is just hiding behind and leeching exp.

You want a game with team work I suggest you go find another game.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Isn't this the same for most games? (WoT included)

Always expect random things coming from random players from random games. It doesn't help in Asia (Unlike say NA) that a lot of players speak different languages and a lot are not fluent in English to talk, so they chat in their own language.

Anyway, just play and pray for the best, but prepare for the worst. (Like always lol)

159 posts
3,374 battles

Yeah agreed, it can be frustrating at times when there is no communication. Especially when those who read the situation correctly and act accordingly end up facing the whole enemy team while the rest are blindly following the blind on the other side of the map with no clear purpose. 

Mercifully there are some who take command right at the start of the battle who try and organise some cohesion. Personally I will usually follow as some sort of organisation is better than none, but the most likely underlying issue, is that people don't like to be told what to do. Everyone thinks their way is best and will act as they see fit- which is usually a poor choice. 

I don't think the issue is with the game play or the chat functions, but more arrogant human nature than anything else. 

Weren't they adding in a feature where you could create a team at the start of the battle?

580 posts
1,587 battles

That's the thing about Asian Servers... The multitude of cultures can cause a very concrete communication barrier... I bet there really are good players out there but the only thing that hampers them is the inability to communicate... an improved chat system would help immensly but until then, two things can help a team (in terms of coordination) and that is 1.) MAP AWARENESS and 2.) GAME SENSE...

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,279 battles

WOWS need a radial menu like wot. I know that there are quick messages. But having to press tab to check what to press is de-pressing (I see what I did there), anyways. The only buttons I know are F3 Asking for supporting fire, F8 SOS

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

Yea, I agree communication is one of the problem also well and also hope whoever who are working with this game they would redo the radial button keys so players can use it to communicate better I hope.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Common word in WoWs that might proof to be useful (100% no language barrier)

Poi - Hello im a KC fan anyone love KC here Poi?

Poi! - Lets Poi! this

Poi!! - Attack Poi!!

Poi!!! - Careful Poi!!!

Poi? - what happened  Poi?/Are you ok Poi?

Poi.. - Im getting tired of Poi, Poi...

And you can combine these basic word to more sophisticated command

Example: Poi! Poi.. Poi!! - Lets Poi! this, Im getting tired of Poi, Attack Poi!! 

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

153 posts
3,262 battles

Common word in WoWs that might proof to be useful (100% no language barrier)

Poi - Hello im a KC fan anyone love KC here Poi?

Poi! - Lets Poi! this

Poi!! - Attack Poi!!

Poi!!! - Careful Poi!!!

Poi? - what happened  Poi?/Are you ok Poi?

Poi.. - Im getting tired of Poi, Poi...

And you can combine these basic word to more sophisticated command

Example: Poi! Poi.. Poi!! - Lets Poi! this, Im getting tired of Poi, Attack Poi!! 

Lets poi!!

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Poi is over-rated. What about Pan Paka Pan? No one ever pan?

nah.. it too girly....