Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

Budyonny stuck on island

4 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles

ok i know i know crash into island is embarassing but in the heat of battle it happens

so then twice i got stuck on a island and both time i can't get out and both time it's on budyonny

1st time i can't remember which map but just finish a match in land of fire map i got stuck in a island at the edge of the map, the island is like a wide "v" kinda shape 

probably it's my angle trying to change direction and crash into the island and got me stuck but never totally stuck with other ships only both time it's budyonny

Beta Tester
73 posts
3,151 battles

You mean you get stucked on a certain part of the map when playing Budyonny, but not when you're using other ships? That's pretty normal especially if the 'other ships' you've been using are smaller and has shorter draft. 

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Getting stuck on a C/V-shaped shore that causes your ship to be wedged like some sort of lid with no way out kinda makes you want to look at your minimap more.

Of course, the more obvious way to prevent this is looking at the map, but once you're stuck, well... Right now, I don't think there's a method to get out if both your front and rear are stuck in the sand.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

ok i know i know crash into island is embarassing but in the heat of battle it happens

so then twice i got stuck on a island and both time i can't get out and both time it's on budyonny

1st time i can't remember which map but just finish a match in land of fire map i got stuck in a island at the edge of the map, the island is like a wide "v" kinda shape 

probably it's my angle trying to change direction and crash into the island and got me stuck but never totally stuck with other ships only both time it's budyonny

Firstly if you have a problem moving out when you are stuck on a island kindly take a screenshot or the replay file and summit the ticket to WG or post a bug sections on the Bugs report sections.

Sign in to follow this