You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
iChaseGaming

Texas Review - No Fly Zone

14 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
943 posts
5,633 battles

I'd like to see this kind of 'end of war' AA on all mid tier BB's but setup like the USN tier 6-8 DD's where it is a sideways upgrade, but at a price that is up there with tier 8-9 ships in XP and credits.

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

Well,thats rare to see you here,Ichase-sensei .You are usualy more active in the NA and EU forum .I hope the Texas would be avalaible in the in-game tech tree.

15 posts
20 battles

Well,thats rare to see you here,Ichase-sensei .You are usualy more active in the NA and EU forum .I hope the Texas would be avalaible in the in-game tech tree.

well I've started to hang out here now too :P

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Thanks for the review.

But why do they keep giving out re-badged ships for?

I understand it takes time to render a ship from scratch  but it would be nice to buy ships that are not similar to ships already in the game.

I'm sure there are a lot of one-off ships in the world in which they could sell as premium ships rather than ships that are already in the tech tree.

216 posts
2,239 battles

Thanks for the review.

But why do they keep giving out re-badged ships for?

I understand it takes time to render a ship from scratch  but it would be nice to buy ships that are not similar to ships already in the game.

I'm sure there are a lot of one-off ships in the world in which they could sell as premium ships rather than ships that are already in the tech tree.

It's WG marketing at it's finest, takes something at already exists, slap some new paint on it, change a few stats, and WA LAH, new ship.

Now granted the Texas is a real ship (not made up), and is the sister ship to the New York (of course they will be similar), and I'm actually glad that WG is bringing it into the game.

As for why WG would release a ship that is a sister ship to one that is already in the game, this my be due to WG wanting to put more time and effort of their staff into developing new branches and ship lines so we can hurry up and get the German BB line and possible an UK line in the shortest time possible.

Edited by Ryzil

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

It's WG marketing at it's finest, takes something at already exists, slap some new paint on it, change a few stats, and WA LAH, new ship.

Now granted the Texas is a real ship (not made up), and is the sister ship to the New York (of course they will be similar), and I'm actually glad that WG is bringing it into the game.

As for why WG would release a ship that is a sister ship to one that is already in the game, this my be due to WG wanting to put more time and effort of their staff into developing new branches and ship lines so we can hurry up and get the German BB line and possible an UK line in the shortest time possible.

Well as far as I know the German BB line wont be out until after gamescom  and the British cruiser line wont be out until after August (pommy summer). so it gonna be a few months wait yet

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

Hi iChase, remember me from your stream? I'm there sometimes

I've been wondering will you play some games on SEA/Asia one day, I would love to play some games with you if your on there :honoring: