Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Vavaz_marksman

Commander retraining

4 comments in this topic

2 posts
6,240 battles

Hi, I have just unlocked the Mogami and I'm wondering whether transferring and retraining my Myoko captain on the Mogami is worth it. He has Situational Awareness,  Aiming Expert, High Alert and Demolition Expert, with one unspent skill point. 

Super Tester
2,725 posts

The best commander the more beneficial to you in battle rather than starting all over.

You can start a new +3 skill commander on your Myoukou if you are keeping the ship.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

based on this thread ( http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/6928-your-commanders/ ) and based on my experiance on having a new comander for each ships because i want to keep as many ships as possible, then i can asure you that making a comander have 8 sill point is easy.. but when you want to have a comander that have a level 5 (that mean minimum a 15 point comander) it almost impossible without retraining the comander from previous ships...

the amount required for point  11 onwards is super high.... so you will already finish research the ships and make it elite status while your new comander still in point 12 or 13... so the cycle repeat again and you will face the same question.. buy a new ship and retraining or start from new... and if you choose to train a new ones everytime you buy a new ship, then you mostlikely wont be able to experience the level 5 skill for your commander

this is also why buying a bunch of premium ship comes in handy.... they really help raising the comander exp, and also using flags...

personally i like to have a lot of premium ship from the same nation. that's way i can move the commander according to the ship i like to play (DD, CL, BB, )

Edited by XP_On

Sign in to follow this