Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Davidious

Weather concern

6 comments in this topic

75 posts
3,402 battles

My main concern with any weather changes is the vision.

If it becomes too realistic it could cause nausea, seasickness etc. 

I can not play any games in first shooter mode where you follow the gun, and many people have issues with 3D imagery.

** Title is miss pelt - Weather Concern

Title updated.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

199 posts
6,037 battles

So far, the weather will not affect vision too much, imo.

The weather WG testing right now are rain at the start of battle and Typhoons (North map only). If you are expecting big waves, don't worry, WG won't add that feature (Too hard to understand by average Joe).

If you are unsure, just search for the weather on YouTube. Some of the WoWs player probably already upload the video about them on YouTube. They might be on PT server, but most testers are happy with the weather. Update 0.5.5 on the live server will have the same weather.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I can not play any games in first shooter mode where you follow the gun, and many people have issues with 3D imagery.

I believe the waves are the same. The weather change will be the initial phase of the feature. It may take a while anyways for another phase if the initial phase proves popular among players. ;)
Edited by Mingfang47

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Title updated.

~dead_man_walking

The best solutions if you are feeling nausea and seasickness to play this kind of game [Which How the,,,,, you could even get nausea and seasickness by playing a MMO Warship game seriously???] Stop playing it then and consult a doctor if you need to.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I think the guy is talking about pc Simulation sickness.

some ppl get this condition while playing pc games etc.

The best solutions read the T&C before you download anything then also if he get this kind of condition the best way is too stop playing or get a glasses for gamma stuff on your glasses which i don't know what it called. Anyway for those who have problem playing WoWS with your health kindly stop playing and consult a doctor if needed to.

Sign in to follow this