Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

German BBs are coming, Royal Navy will shine out soon (Probably Carrier tech tree)

33 comments in this topic

1,840 posts
8,101 battles

Deutsch Schlachtschiffe kommen , sollten wir warten, bis sie zu glänzen!

Everyone is almost bored on USSR Cruisers, American tech tree and the IJN tech tree ships, but the wait won't be too long

German battleships are coming very soon in WoWs, i heard also a rumor that the RN (or The Royal Navy) ) is coming with a blast, and although mostly they will start with the carriers, i hope they made Argus as a Tier IV Carrier(rumors).

Red Text, Post Edited, User Warned

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

1,840 posts
8,101 battles

> padding my post count

I'm too tired to start a fight but oh well, many of us waiting for the The Royal Navy anyway, heres Argus

http://www.naval-history.net/Photo04cvArgusNPMarkTeadham.jpg   (cant post image so here's the link)

A beautiful carrier isn't it? She was planned for a Tier IV for release. Warspite and Campbeltown is already in game so this carrier was already planned before the releasing of the 0.5.5 patch.

ALSO

Link: http://www.autentic-distribution.com/media/images/ad_0414/2934_01_Bis_Hero_04Still_0130.jpg_image_scaler_0x600.jpg

This ship is coming as a Tier VIII (not Premium anymore) Battleship together with the H-Class blueprint battleships (Tier IX-X)

.(o_o)

Red Text, Post Edited, User Previously Warned

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

before you post any more rumors - only WG know which ships are being brought into the game.

Would probably be a smarter idea to wait for an official announcement, then hype a load of BS that may/may not be true

108 posts
467 battles

Yes! Source! I do believe that these rumors regarding the ships that WG will be releasing soon is to get the news from the community contributors at the least and posts from RitaGamer and the like. Though obviously, what you said in general is inevitable. :P

Oh and I don't know that you can pad your posts, wahahaha!

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Rumors...

I don't like Rumors

it can bring the Hype or disappointment to the point of "Rage"

Source pls

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Dude, one of the more recent Q&As on the RU forum, devs outright stated that a RN carrier tree would not be coming out anytime soon, and are unlikely to be thenfirst RN line.

51 posts
7,121 battles

Still hoping for a Graf Spee/Graf Zeppelin Premium Carrier though, whether or not it will come. Oh CV players would be having a field day when DD's sneak up on them only to be met with secondaries of 88mm guns xD

Edited by KM_SuperBismarck

Alpha Tester
392 posts

WG wants to showcase German battleships at Gamescom first, which isn't until August. So the OP's definition of "very soon" is way off. Only when the event ends will they be added to the test server, then the in-game client. And don't get your hopes up for the RN. I wouldn't expect them to appear at all this year. Premium ships will have to suffice for now. Since Campbeltown is merely a lend-lease Wickes, I wouldn't mind a premium Bogue. =)

A few ships which they've already modelled but are not planned for release are Akizuki, Shinano and Akagi.

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/04/21/wows-qa-21st-april-2016/

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

WG wants to showcase German battleships at Gamescom first, which isn't until August. So the OP's definition of "very soon" is way off. Only when the event ends will they be added to the test server, then the in-game client. And don't get your hopes up for the RN. I wouldn't expect them to appear at all this year. Premium ships will have to suffice for now. Since Campbeltown is merely a lend-lease Wickes, I wouldn't mind a premium Bogue. =)

I wonder how the RN fans will react if we get a U.S.S. Robin...

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I wonder how the RN fans will react if we get a U.S.S. Robin...

You mean HMS_Victorious_(R38) that supposed to be renamed to that?

Sign in to follow this