Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
greifer

Premium Account Discount - WoT

7 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

For those on WoT, there is a 15 percent discount for 6 month/12 month premium accounts.

Carries over to WoWs

331 posts
17,093 battles

there is also a mission where you get a days premium time  when you accumulate 20 k xp. and with the x5 first win multiplier i found it incredibly easy to get only a couple of hrs if that. an thats playing T2 to 4

Edited by Moganite

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

If only there's no traffic on my way to & back from work, I would invest but nah.... 3 hours round trip time. :D

Someone needs a laptop. This msi is just over 3 years old, and it's still powerful enough for tog and boats.

If only one day they would launch a tog...maybe next april fools.

108 posts
467 battles

Damn, how I really wish that I don't have any other bills to pay so that I could invest in my account. These discounts are so tempting, but I really need to resist and I should say that I am doing well, haha. Or I can try not to eat for 5 days or a week for sometime in order to make myself happy by obtaining in-game benefits. lol. :hmm:

If only there's no traffic on my way to & back from work, I would invest but nah.... 3 hours round trip time. :D

Me as well, haha! It also depends if there are commotions within my travel route and I would be forced to take alternate ways home. 

Sign in to follow this