Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MEOW_MEE

Better reward system

5 comments in this topic

32 posts
8,208 battles

Good day.

Very often, or at least 80% of players in Asia server are timid, my thought. 

In order to encourage DD to cap, CA to move forward, BB to support, I would suggest a new reward system based on game timing. A hit on enemy would give the player highest reward at the earliest game timing and subsequently reduced over time. This is to encourage player to engage on the enemy ASAP and not hiding behind. By the time game reaching the end, even if the player able to hit more, he will get only minimal rewards. Same things applies to others such as citadel hits, capping point etc.

Another issue is, there are times when a player trying to cover the team, taking all the hits and died early or DD trying to cap a point but sacrificed. A way to compensate it would be to reward that player in terms of Karma Point, XP and Credit when he received a compliment from team member and such compliment should be open to all other team members in dialogue, encouraging other players to give compliment to that particular hero too.

Smooth sailing ahead.

108 posts
467 battles

If you are talking about rewarding the player that would do good in a single battle, I think the "Courageous Resistance" like in WoT would suffice. Though if you are pertaining to an action conducted by the players in early game, I don't think it is enough to decide for rewards as these kinds of things is more likely to be determined at the last phase of the match nearing to the end game. 

Remember that most of the players are kids.

I am old and mature by heart is a kid, haha! A deadly combination. ;)

Sign in to follow this