Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
CCKEC

Game Matching System

6 comments in this topic

[PEACE]
3 posts
2,347 battles

I just want to complain how weird the matching system. My highest tier ship now is 7 but quite often that need to fight against tier 10. It is just one sided being destroy. 

Even don't talk about the maximum bullet flying distance, I deal super tiny amount of dam to enemy but their one hit dam is high. It is just super hard to fight (or just run away). 

I know this is a usual thing in wows, but this don't means it is a situation that should happen. It is just not fun at all

P.S. The system is weird from the beginning already ......

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

okay, first of all, it is clearly impossible for you using tier 7 to meet tier 10 in the battle

UNLESS YOU ARE IN DIVISION WITH SOME SHIP IN HIGHER TIER THAN YOU

so, are you?

451 posts
6,946 battles

Please dont exaggerate something such that it becomes impossible. In solo MM u will never ever get tier 10 games as a tier 7.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,175 battles

Or unless your in a tier 7 DD?

This is not World of Tanks and destroyers are certainly not light tank. There is no such thing as "tier VII has to fight tier X" like in WOT. Prior to the Open Beta Test, then yes, but certainly, not now. 

189 posts
4,857 battles

I just want to complain how weird the matching system. My highest tier ship now is 7 but quite often that need to fight against tier 10. It is just one sided being destroy. 

Even don't talk about the maximum bullet flying distance, I deal super tiny amount of dam to enemy but their one hit dam is high. It is just super hard to fight (or just run away). 

I know this is a usual thing in wows, but this don't means it is a situation that should happen. It is just not fun at all

P.S. The system is weird from the beginning already ......

Yes the issue was there but things were fixed already for quite a time; now, the maximum tier difference is only 2 or you can say that the highest tier you should be facing is 9 unless you are in division with tier 8 ships when you can actually face tier 10

Sign in to follow this