Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MeloMelonSoda

British Fleet - Campbeltown

45 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Is now in Premium Shop !!!

With 20 "Sierra Mike" Package !!

Burn Money BURN :izmena:!!!!

Link: http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/premium-shop-20160419/

173 posts
5,332 battles

Anyone bought it already? I was curious on its stats. Namely HP, detectability, gun range and torpedo range. And also its camo bonuses if any.

Edited by KirstieBeau

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

wait.. we must buy using money? but i have enough doublon ... cant we just buy it in game?

29 posts
5,271 battles

Purchased it, and I Hate it!

IMO if you like using IJN DD's your'll probably enjoy it due to the ample torp range, but I like to get in close and slap people around. 

i only hope that when the British line comes out there's something in there I can use :playing:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Purchased it, and I Hate it!

IMO if you like using IJN DD's your'll probably enjoy it due to the ample torp range, but I like to get in close and slap people around. 

i only hope that when the British line comes out there's something in there I can use :playing:

can you post the modul and stat?

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Campbeltown first impression.

Compared to Wickes and Derski: You can't play her the way you play Derski and Wickes. Simply because she doesn't have that many guns compared to Wickes and Derski. And her guns are somewhat... Inaccurate. You can use ambush tactic, hugging waifuu islands and wait for a big fat stupid battleship, but then your torps do not have enough damage to sink the enemy battleship. Even a St. Louis would survive a full torpedo salvo. Unless you manage to turn her around to use the tubes on the other side or you will see your Campbeltown gets wrecked by the battleship's secondaries. 

Compared to Wakatake: Now that's how you play your Campbeltown! Try launching torps from afar and avoid being detected. But then, we compare the guns. 

Waka-chan has 3-time 120 mm while Soup Can has 2-time 102 mm. Waka-chan's gun has the power of Aisaka Taiga's punch and has better range while Tomato Soup hits like a shy Kuudere. Waka-chan is stealthier, it allows her to get closer to the enemy to increase the chance of hitting. Wakatake is just better than Tomato Soup in every way! Makes me feel like Soup-chan is just a downgrade version of Waka... She is not bad... Just... Need a bit more buffing. 

Sign in to follow this