You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IronGuard

Rock-Paper-Scissors Weekend Test Infographics!

33 comments in this topic

72 posts
12 battles

Thank you all for participating in our previous Rock-Paper-Scissors event

World of Warships had its first global testing event—dubbed “World of Warships: Rock-Paper-Scissors”—on December 12-14. We were overwhelmed by the resounding enthusiasm of our applicants, the genuine passion they showed when leading their vessels into battle, and the skill they wowed us with on the oceans.

But now that the Test Weekend is over, the team has been busy analyzing its results and the great feedback we received from players; and we’re excited to share what we found out with all of you in a special wrap-up infographic.

We are right up there in the ranks! :honoring:

Click on the link below to view the infographics

WoWS_Test_Weekend_Infographics_ENG.jpg

Beta Tester
301 posts

must be some legal problems why the american server got low participant maybe... NDA.. they cant be honest that is why:P ASia we stick to be honest... but  all the money is/are on the USA /EU good luck with the game.... wish you guys luck thumbs up my comment:B:honoring::honoring::honoring:

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

lol as expected of the ASIA server, since the majority of the players are from Japan (of course due to the IJN ships).......feedback would be of great amount :great:

so ahhmm......any plans when is the next weekend test? :hiding:

:honoring:

Edited by GeneralPaps

Alpha Tester
157 posts

lol as expected of the ASIA server, since the majority of the players are from Japan (of course due to the IJN ships).......feedback would be of great amount :great:

so ahhmm......any plans when is the next weekend test? :hiding:

There is an official video from EU Wows website. They plan to enlist more players into the weekend test. Where the application for the test will be open on 20th Jan 2015. ( If I'm not mistaken ) So the weekend test will be a few days after that?

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

There is an official video from EU Wows website. They plan to enlist more players into the weekend test. Where the application for the test will be open on 20th Jan 2015. ( If I'm not mistaken ) So the weekend test will be a few days after that?

aw......still next year?! nnnnuuuuuuuuu!!!!  :izmena: (I hope we are not following that timeline on EU, and let's hope we are faster in schedule than them)

anyways, watched the video, and looks like it is still next year.......for EU......

Edited by GeneralPaps

Alpha Tester
157 posts

aw......still next year?! nnnnuuuuuuuuu!!!! (I hope we don't follow EU's timeline, and we have our own, and I hope it is tomorrow....must.....report......more......bugs! :izmena:)

I ain't sure about that, since we did follow their timeline for the first weekend test.

But I'm sure wargaming needs time to go through the feedbacks and fix bugs to make the game better for us to enjoy. 

(Though I did hope it is tomorrow)

Edited by gear123

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,954 battles

I think Kantai collection and a strong interest in naval prestige is a reason for Asia's prominence in the stats.  The community collectively sank sooo many ships O_O

Beta Tester
15 posts
34 battles

speaking about NDA, i saw a russian guy uploading wows gameplay video to his youtube.

and to be honest, wows is a great works. the game itself is great  so i will make a wish about the pub, i hope asia server's pub better than wot asia.

you know asia is the most viral culture and language, it also develop a strange movement. on random battles, it becomes really random, you'll find many square on chat, and different mindset about moving with groups as most ppl call it by lemmings. > an option to mute chat from wot is a severe mistake, team really losing its communication, i hope this option not exist in wows. imagine you're in a war and cant even understand what the 'team radio' saying.

the result is displeasure and stress about pubs. ended with phrase "i will move to NA or other server." (implying the ping is friendly enough lol).

my suggestion is please be more concern about advicing players using english since its an international language, broken english (like mine) is better than squares. lol

otherwise, please wg create an oceania or australia server, i'd be more glad spending time there than 'wasting' time on the most random server (refer to wot pubs). 

hahaaa, i still playing wot on sea (even its more rarely than last year) because i'm a masochist. but i dont think everyone would suffer more and maybe you can see a lot of ppl stop playing. even wg now commencing refer to friend program to promote world of tanks, i found its hard suggesting any of my friends to play on Asia server. that special program unfortunately become nothing. :(

since wg has a generous and balancing game mechanics, it will be better if we can build a good pubs and community.

wows has more prospect than wowp, please do your best . hahaha

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

All those ships on the bottom of the Ocean!

Think of the great fishing from the artificial reefs produced!

The fantastic scuba diving opportunities!

All those letters home to drowned sailors mothers!

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

sir can we delete the wow.. it uses my gigs if we cant play it ill just have to redownload it.. is that good?

unless if re-downloading it again is not a hassle for you.......lel.....next test is still on January 20......