You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Muds_Revenge

Ars I401 Iona

19 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

I'm not a fanboi of Ars although I have sort of watched a season of it so excuse any mistakes, but who else has 2x Iona Captains, and one of them is specialized for....I401.....

O....M.....G.

Now that WOULD BE AWESOME.

After I train my Saipan captain, she is next.

216 posts
2,239 battles

where the heck did they get that(mod)!!! I want one!!!

Well the sub is already built and in the game, just it's hid away from being viewed normally. You can see it in the tech tree if you install the mod that shows all premium ships that can't be purchased/locked. They did recently however remove the 401's skin and replace it with a Isokaze that defies gravity and flips around in and out of the water.

GBGnQOC.jpg?1

Super Tester
1,310 posts

they did recently however remove the 401's skin 

they never remove i-401 skin, coz i-401 is never ever made or ingame

that dummy i-401 is needed to make i-401 mental model captain. so they just used a dummy ship as placeholder

and replace it with a Isokaze that defies gravity and flips around in and out of the water.

that dummy ship is not isokaze either. its more like tachibana or umikaze.

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Well the sub is already built and in the game, just it's hid away from being viewed normally. You can see it in the tech tree if you install the mod that shows all premium ships that can't be purchased/locked. They did recently however remove the 401's skin and replace it with a Isokaze that defies gravity and flips around in and out of the water.

GBGnQOC.jpg?1

Try clicking on the arp. It would show no ship available. and u ll get the floating ship and sinking one. ahaahaha

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

I'm not interested in I-401, what I really want is the ARP Yamato or Musashi kek.

I just watched the 2 movies of ars nova and yep i agree we need ARP Yamato even if it's just the skin. That white and blue color looks very good though i don't like ARP Musashi's black/orange/vermillion color.
Edited by Deicide

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

I just watched the 2 movies of ars nova and yep i agree we need ARP Yamato even if it's just the skin. That white and blue color looks very good though i don't like ARP Musashi's black/orange/vermillion color.

Taken from:

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/61405-what-ars-nova-ship-are-you-looking-forward-to-most/page__st__60

eV7vzkV.jpg

FxXidQl.jpg 

dCVDF7x.jpg