You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sammuell

Nation battle

7 comments in this topic

450 posts
7,896 battles

Request for Nation battle, first stage would be in between IJN and US Navy. So one team will be the IJN force and the other will be the US Navy. that should be pretty fun and the potential and characteristics of the ships 

Super Tester
1,310 posts

if i am not mistaken,

it was already suggested several time,

and turned down. coz it will bring to many imbalance match

its like..

Yamato vs Montana ... yamato will win most of time

Gearing vs Shima ... Gearing will win most of time

haku vs midway? its been love and hate discussion in anywhere.

zao vs DM ... errr... in long range zao can win, in close range zao will melt :3

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Historical battles were attempted in WoT and failed dismally, mostly because everyone wants to play the big bad tonk (Tiger/Tiger II) and no one wanted to play the smaller/lower tiered tanks (PZIII).

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Suggested many times.

Already explained the reasons many times.

Advised to use the forum's search function many times.

Rejected many times.

Yes, so many times. :P

Edited by Mingfang47

61 posts
2,625 battles

Request for Nation battle, first stage would be in between IJN and US Navy. So one team will be the IJN force and the other will be the US Navy. that should be pretty fun and the potential and characteristics of the ships 

if U want do, contact ur friends and setup training room - there U can do whatever U want - pure BB battles, BB/CA group vs DD/CL divisions etc.

Tier 10 against Tier 3/4 and so on:B

403 posts
8,177 battles

Historical battles were attempted in WoT and failed dismally, mostly because everyone wants to play the big bad tonk (Tiger/Tiger II) and no one wanted to play the smaller/lower tiered tanks (PZIII).

I still keep my PZIII in hope of its return.

Back on topic, I heard of stuff involving the use of bots to fill up the spots left by the small ships. What they could do is incentivise the use of small ships, or failing which, let people queue without a ship, and let rng assign them a ship

350 posts

I still keep my PZIII in hope of its return.

Back on topic, I heard of stuff involving the use of bots to fill up the spots left by the small ships. What they could do is incentivise the use of small ships, or failing which, let people queue without a ship, and let rng assign them a ship

That is mostly  done in Co-Op battles to fill up empty slots in your team;  whenever there is a low player turnout. Even then, IJN ships do have the speed and even range advantage with USN ships only having advantage in armor and firepower.

Also, I'm not sure if everyone is actually willing to do a nation vs nation battle as it would still be very much limited in the Soviet/German side (No BBs or CVs in the mix).