You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
checkoonrat2

Someone Help!

25 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
35 posts
2,400 battles

I got "Invitation to World of Warships Alpha Tests" Email

and sign it at 5/12  

And i got this in my World of Tank  page 

World of Warships: Application for Closed Alpha Test

Greetings Player,

Congratulations! Your application for the World of Warships alpha test has been approved! We have sent you an e-mail with all necessary instructions and a download link.

Welcome to the World of Warships alpha test!

But i don't recive any accept e-mail.

I am waiting WG accept my alpha test request.

Now still processing ?

//sorry my english isn't very good.

wows accept.png

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

I got "Invitation to World of Warships Alpha Tests" Email

and sign it at 5/12  

And i got this in my World of Tank  page 

World of Warships: Application for Closed Alpha Test

Greetings Player,

Congratulations! Your application for the World of Warships alpha test has been approved! We have sent you an e-mail with all necessary instructions and a download link.

Welcome to the World of Warships alpha test!

But i don't recive any accept e-mail.

I am waiting WG accept my alpha test request.

Now still processing ?

//sorry my english isn't very good.

i don't remember seeing that..... everything just came with the email, not with the site other than signing NDA.

Beta Tester
32 posts
423 battles

I received the email with the links, but I'm still listed as a "weekend warrior" in forum, so can't access the links.

It'd be nice to know if I'm meant to be an Alpha with forum access, or whether it was the wrong email sent to me and I'm in the correct group.

695 posts
2,153 battles

The Mods are working on this, just remember they have lots of stuff to do etc after the weekend.   

Edited by Twisted0ne

Beta Tester
32 posts
423 battles

Heya Guys, just letting you know that I'm checking up on this issue for those involved here.

Any chance of an update...I'm still listed in weekend group.

Alpha Tester
33 posts
2,108 battles

Hey Iron just received my email welcoming me to the Closed Alpha but everything is denied to me? Is this a known issue or have I got the email before you guys been able to update my permissions lol

Alpha Tester
15 posts
1,733 battles

I got this problem too. Today I just got an e-mail from WoWS.

alaa_zps3707009a.jpg

But all links except Non-Disclosure Agreement are dead and I am still Beta Weekend Tester.

Edited by rinnorth

695 posts
2,153 battles

Hi You will stay weekend beat tester (tag) until the forum mods etc have time to fix.  May take a few days etc.

I had to log in to the WOWS portal here: http://worldofwarships.asia/     to get it to register me.  Same for the forums log out and log back in helps.

log out of the portal if you are logged in and log in again if your ALPHA status has been verified you will have access to Download  the ALPHA client.  have fun.

Note it can take a while for the server to know of your status change it may take a while.  Good luck if you get in, post here to know all is good otherwise post still and we can help more. 

695 posts
2,153 battles

Also you need to PM 1 of the main forum admins like liquidsnake / irongarurd, for the ALPHA tags in forum (Manual change required) forum tags not connected to your alpha access yet.

I would wait until you can get access to the game first but that way they have something to check against.

best of luck.

Beta Tester
32 posts
423 battles

Well, I had access for the weekend test last year, after having received the email...But still waiting for forum access fix which was noted above on december 19...

I received the email with the links, but I'm still listed as a "weekend warrior" in forum, so can't access the links.

It'd be nice to know if I'm meant to be an Alpha with forum access, or whether it was the wrong email sent to me and I'm in the correct group.

And the reply I got here was:

The Mods are working on this, just remember they have lots of stuff to do etc after the weekend.   

Guessing it's a little past that particular weekend?

695 posts
2,153 battles

Well, I had access for the weekend test last year, after having received the email...But still waiting for forum access fix which was noted above on december 19...

And the reply I got here was:

Guessing it's a little past that particular weekend?

Hi Unless you got an actual invite to the ALPHA you are still a weekend beta tester.  PM proof you have an ALPHA invite and signed the NDA etc to the the WG admins (if you do).  The invite is very obvious it for the ALPHA if you have it.

Sorry if this is old ground.

Note with outthe ALPHA invite you will only be a weekend tester for now.