Sign in to follow this  
Akoclhermitte

ARP Kirishima Rewards not yet received

7 comments in this topic

17 posts

Hi! I just created this account 2 weeks ago. I started researching tier V ships, so that i could get the rewards. I am currently at level 10 and have a tier V ship but still no ARP Kirishima + Iona newcomer rewards. The Haguro missions are already unlocked. Asking for help those who received the said reward!

227 posts
2,651 battles

Hi! I just created this account 2 weeks ago. I started researching tier V ships, so that i could get the rewards. I am currently at level 10 and have a tier V ship but still no ARP Kirishima + Iona newcomer rewards. The Haguro missions are already unlocked. Asking for help those who received the said reward!

Nah, you'll need to Tier 7 ship to actually get the Haguro FYI

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Firstly stop creating this kind of thread again when there already a thread could be found in here.

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/13738-faq-arp-ships-if-you-didnt-get-your-arp-whatever-read-this/ [For your Info did you even change your port to Yokusuka because ARP ships and commander only appeared on Yokusuka port not on other ports.] And for the ARP HAGURO Missions you will need a tier7+ships to be counted and complete the missions.

Sign in to follow this