DonnerSushi

Is the newcomer ARP Kirishima + Iona reward still bugged?

8 comments in this topic

183 posts
3,790 battles

I just got my Tier V Yesterday and I know I have to wait until friday before I get the reward. My problem is that the deadline is quite near already and I'm afraid I may not be able to finish the missions to get the rewards manually if ever the reward is still bugged. If ever I did not get the reward after the deadline, can I rely on a support ticket to get the reward?

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

Nah, i'm in worry as I need 30K Xp to reach tier 7 (4-5 days) and 3000 hits (till 9/5) to get ARP Haguro (talk about playing Fuso now, just got Aoba yesterday)

This where the Atlanta comes in. Running 150+hits a battle, add other ribbons and you are looking at almost 299 ribbons a game. 3k not that hard to get, should only take 15-20 battles.

183 posts
3,790 battles

Update, I just got the ship+commander, now can anyone tell me if it's possible to dismiss the extra Iona? I got the mission reward and the newcomer reward Iona and my OC-ness doesn't like it. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the last kongo class arp ship that will be released right? I'm not sure if the other ships are released in asia already, if not, I'm just gonna put Iona in one of those but I think that the Kirishima is the last.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Update, I just got the ship+commander, now can anyone tell me if it's possible to dismiss the extra Iona? I got the mission reward and the newcomer reward Iona and my OC-ness doesn't like it. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the last kongo class arp ship that will be released right? I'm not sure if the other ships are released in asia already, if not, I'm just gonna put Iona in one of those but I think that the Kirishima is the last.

Nope ARP Ships and Commanders cannot be disposed of.

183 posts
3,790 battles

Nope ARP Ships and Commanders cannot be disposed of.

So, is the Kirishima the last Kongo class arp ship to be released or are there more?

42 posts
2,352 battles

So, is the Kirishima the last Kongo class arp ship to be released or are there more?

No, there should be another one released soon... I hope. It should be the ARP Haruna and Hiei Kongo class battleship.
Edited by Anonymous321

227 posts
2,651 battles

This where the Atlanta comes in. Running 150+hits a battle, add other ribbons and you are looking at almost 299 ribbons a game. 3k not that hard to get, should only take 15-20 battles.

Because I only got Fuso at tier 6 at that time and Furutaka at Tier 5, so I need to push my Fuso abit.

Got nagato today, quite hard to adjust playing style (adjust aim timing and such). Repairing cost's way too much (100K per battle - camo included, negate my balance like 50K for each), Still playing Fuso for cash and training my new captain. Somehow it balanced. Dunno if I miss my chance to get Haguro, 120 ribbon for first day on Nagato.