Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Durin

Catapult aircraft.

9 comments in this topic

17 posts
1,527 battles

Hey guys, just wondering if the captain skill air supremacy will ever have any effect on the second catapults on some ships, is there any plans to make further upgrades available, could there ever be a higher quality fighter available, like ME262 available as a more expensive consumable, different flight times, much superior performance and range to convention float fighters but at a higher cost?

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

I've seen cruisers with 2 float planes flying on top of their head so yes, it does affect. And don't you know WG had removed jet planes from the game a few patches ago because balancing reasons?

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

WG had removed jet planes from the game a few patches ago because balancing reasons?

NEIN !! Luftwaffe shall receive their gorgeous Me 262 and Ar 234, JET POWER :izmena:!!!

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

NEIN !! Luftwaffe shall receive their gorgeous Me 262 and Ar 234, JET POWER :izmena:!!!

you know, those fighter is not that effective

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Hey guys, just wondering if the captain skill air supremacy will ever have any effect on the second catapults on some ships, is there any plans to make further upgrades available, could there ever be a higher quality fighter available, like ME262 available as a more expensive consumable, different flight times, much superior performance and range to convention float fighters but at a higher cost?

Nope. Catapult Fighter or Floatplane Fighter is not the same as Fighter from Carrier. So it's not gonna work on floatplane.

And there is no Me 262 variant for float plane, so no.

Edited by Mingfang47

17 posts
1,527 battles

Nope. Catapult Fighter or Floatplane Fighter is not the same as Fighter from Carrier. So it's not gonna work on floatplane.

And there is no Me 262 variant for float plane, so no.

Awww...

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

What? I've seen an Atago with 2 fighters on top of his head. Flying in formation. I asked and he said he used his Hakuryu captain, which has air superiority. 

621 posts
2,288 battles

>me262

>floatplane

Ahahahahahaha

You are funny

Anyways yeah why you'd want a premium catapult fighter, I have no idea. AA consumable is perfectly fine in most cases + manual click.

Sign in to follow this