You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XV_104

I want a japanese gold DD so bad!

39 comments in this topic

[-1S]
2 posts
8,327 battles

I miss Kamikaz R, so I do want a japanese gold DD

I dont know if there are new gold dd relesed for japan

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

oh.... Akizuki class anyone?

Yes please.

39b1c25c.jpg 

Edited by Chawp

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

at leasst tier 8 for that 8 super rapid fire 100mm.  I enjoyed using it alot in battlestations:pacific.

But she only has 4 tubes. Battlestations Pacific is so... out-date now. But somewhat more realistic than WOWS.

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

But she only has 4 tubes. Battlestations Pacific is so... out-date now. But somewhat more realistic than WOWS.

If WG make the guns worthwhile it could work at tier 7 or 8, could also throw in the Defensive Fire consumable and advertise it as a "IJN AA Gunboat" for people who like that style of gameplay but want to train up their IJN Commanders.

DDG115? Wait a minute...
It will be a tier 9 instead, Akizuki is a class of DD in between Shimakaze and Kagero. 

Currently, Tier 8 is the highest a premium can be and I don't think they were any Tier 9 or 10 prems in WoT either.

Edited by Chawp

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

DDG115? Wait a minute...

It will be a tier 9 instead, Akizuki is a class of DD in between Shimakaze and Kagero. 

it is not about the Line of the ship

but the strength and ability,

she is specialized in her guns, her torpedo armaments is limited

Edited by Harpoon01

450 posts
7,896 battles

it is not about the Line of the ship

but the strength and ability,

she is specialized in her guns, her torpedo armaments is limited

Akizuki have 4x2 100mm turrents, which is more than Fletcher and Gearing. maybe WG will buff the range and accuracy of the guns a little bit and put in somewhere between 8 and 9 
Edited by Sammuell

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Akizuki have 4x2 100mm turrents, which is more than Fletcher and Gearing. maybe WG will buff the range and accuracy of the guns a little bit and put in somewhere between 8 and 9 

probably

but then we will see the [blue print] ship branch for IJN DD specialized in Gunnery

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Okay, so WG would give her fast firing guns which she had because historically, the 100 mm gun on Akizuki is the most successful dual-purpose gun IJN had. Give her Type 93 Long Lance torps... Now that's good. But consider the fact that her top speed is fairly low. Only 33 knots... 

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Okay, so WG would give her fast firing guns which she had because historically, the 100 mm gun on Akizuki is the most successful dual-purpose gun IJN had. Give her Type 93 Long Lance torps... Now that's good. But consider the fact that her top speed is fairly low. Only 33 knots... 

In my opinion Akizuki can be Tier 9 or even Tier 10, 8 guns will brun any BB alive :P

Beta Tester
296 posts
12,507 battles

They will sell it as a Sierra Mike bundle.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

The game would eventually get a premium T8 IJN DD and when it does i'm pretty sure it will break T8 matchmaking :trollface:

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

The game would eventually get a premium T8 IJN DD and when it does i'm pretty sure it will break T8 matchmaking :trollface:

And chat :trollface:

69 posts
8,859 battles

i dont play it anymore. But it was the first game that bring pacific theatre to life,  and world of warships succeded it very well more specific on ships. Some ships from battlestaion are quite fun to play . Akizuki , cruiser Tone ,  cruiser De ruyter and RN Battlecruiser Renown

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,096 battles

If she really comes to WoWs... And if the reviews and stats are decent, I'll buy it. 

Though if she's tier 8, I'll still keep Bucky for the torpedoes but with a gun DD like Blys or hopefully Akizuki, live life dangerously