Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sammuell

CV, BB, CA, DD balance question

12 comments in this topic

450 posts
7,896 battles

So, what should WG do now?

Weaken the CA AA fire so more people will play CV?

Strength the BB so they dont catch fire that easy and wont be kill be CA in 2 minutes?

And DD is ok I guess, other than some people think shimakae is OP

I have no idea why the queue have more than 100 CA but only a handful of BB and CV. 

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I have no idea why the queue have more than 100 CA but only a handful of BB and CV. 

You must be late. The reason for that is these missions: http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/wows_arpeggio_collab3/

And the best ship to complete them is/are fast-firing Cruisers and destroyers.

Edited by Mingfang47

55 posts
3,922 battles

I think that the excessive amount of cruisers is due to the current win-a-ship mission.  The stages involve number of ribbons and number of main gun hits and cruisers tend to do better than other classes in those stats.

Edit: ninjad

Edited by GeneralGrant

450 posts
7,896 battles

I forgot the mission is still on going. 

By it really sucks when I am sailing with my Independence while the game only have one BB and the rest of them are CAs and DDs.

Where my planes were shot down or the targets were too small to do a huge amount of damage. 

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,779 battles

Strength the BB so they dont catch fire that easy and wont be kill be CA in 2 minutes?

There seems to be a lot more CV's in mid-high tiers than there have been in the past.  The recent changes combined with the release of the Saipan is proving popular it seems.  Don't forget WG only want about 10% of people playing CV's. So no problem there imo.

BB's do not in any way need buffs.  They're already right up there on win rate and damage done, and complaining about damage from CA's when you're in a BB that can absolutely pulverise those CA's if they make even the slightest mistake in positioning seems completely absurd.

Agree on DD's, the upcoming balancing is particularly good.

102 posts
1,581 battles

Actually true that Cruisers are good to farm Ribbons but we should not forget Soviet Union DDs! Especially  Gnevy :3 I farmed my Tier V ribbons from that too bad I'm stuck at Last stage causE I don't have Tier VII ship T_T....

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

No please you gonna cause havoc on this!

55 posts
3,922 battles

By it really sucks when I am sailing with my Independence while the game only have one BB and the rest of them are CAs and DDs.

Where my planes were shot down or the targets were too small to do a huge amount of damage. 

Well at least with the limited amount of carriers in the queue you're probably getting into battles almost instantly.  if you're in a cruiser the average wait time for a battle is about 1.5 - 2 minutes.  There must be some rule in the MM that doesn't allow all 24 players in a battle to be cruisers (or BBs or DDs or CVs for that matter).

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,936 battles

I forgot the mission is still on going. 

So what you are really complaining about is that there are no big far slow BB targets.

No easy kills 

My heart bleeds for you  (LOL)

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

I love taking out my BB atm at high tiers. Citadels ahoy as cruisers go in a straight line with their broadside!:fishpalm:

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,438 battles

So what you are really complaining about is that there are no big far slow BB targets.

No easy kills 

My heart bleeds for you  (LOL)

hahaha ,i like it when there's few CV, less TB chasing my BB

when will i finish this freaking mission!!!

i miss my BBs!!

Sign in to follow this