You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FistMeetsFace

No ARP ships after changing port

14 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
3 posts
3,318 battles

Hi, I used to play WOWs during CBT, but I decided to uninstall it momentarily due to lousy computer. Recently bought a new laptop (currently in used) and decided to download WOWs again. Saw this event (WoWS x ARPEGGIO Collaboration) and I kinda love how this ARP challenge thing is going on (saw when it's stage III, current stage), so I change ports, from Philippines to Yokosuka. Apparently no ARP ships were waiting for me there... So I had to search it up. Nothing came up, apparently no one said about this happening. Maybe it's just me, but I want to know why and what are the requirements to start playing any of this mission. It would be such a big help if someone could explain what's going on. ^^

Level10, Highest tiered ship (IV), Port Yokosuka as active port.

42 posts
2,352 battles

Hi, I used to play WOWs during CBT, but I decided to uninstall it momentarily due to lousy computer. Recently bought a new laptop (currently in used) and decided to download WOWs again. Saw this event (WoWS x ARPEGGIO Collaboration) and I kinda love how this ARP challenge thing is going on (saw when it's stage III, current stage), so I change ports, from Philippines to Yokosuka. Apparently no ARP ships were waiting for me there... So I had to search it up. Nothing came up, apparently no one said about this happening. Maybe it's just me, but I want to know why and what are the requirements to start playing any of this mission. It would be such a big help if someone could explain what's going on. ^^

The ships aren't just going to appear there like that. You need to work your way to get them. As for the WoWS x ARPGGIO Collaboration, it is in its third stage. You can find out more about the rewards and how to receive them in this link : http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/wows_arpeggio_collab3/

The whole thing ends somewhere in early May. The missions are a hella difficult in my opinion though. Maybe that can be said differently for veteran WoWS players though :D

I hope this helped a bit and I wish you luck on your way to getting those ships :)

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Hmm... I take it you weren't present during the missions to acquire the ships during stage 1 and stage 2. You should have earned:

Stage 1 - Kongo and Myoko (ships and commanders)

Stage 2 - Kirishima (ship) and Iona (commander)

Stage 3 (the current) - Kirishima (Yotaroh commander), Haruna (commander), Kirishima (ship) for those that didnt get it at stage 2 as new accounts should have a Kirishima every Friday or so, Haguro (ship and commander)

Also, the ships don't simply appear in the Yokosuka port, you have to earn them. Be wary though, as this current stage's last mission of earning 3k ribbons (ribbons are the things you earn during the match like how many hits you scored or how many citadels or even ship kills you accrued in the match) requires a tier 7 but should you complete it, ARP Haguro is yours.

Edited by EvyL

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

IIRC there should be a set of missions currently running where you can still get Kirishima (Ship) and the Iona as the commander so its not too late to take part.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Complete missions & work your way up to complete them. Then you'll be rewarded.

Beta Tester
3 posts
3,318 battles

I was trying to do the Kirishima Commander Challenge (Stage 1) which requires ARP Kirishima as your chosen ship for battle, but I don't have one. I checked the missions tab and no mission rewards the ARP Kirishima, does that mean I missed the chance to get it and only can acquire the ARP Haguro and her captain by hitting enemies with main batteries 500times (with a tier V ship)? Sorry, a little confused here:teethhappy::(

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

The ARP mission to acquire Hagurou is divided into four parts. Part two's completion awards you with the Fog Battleship Kirishima (or credits if you already had it before and the port slot it was supposed to take up).

102 posts
1,581 battles

I missed Myoko, Managed to get both Kongo and Kirishima yet again failed to get Haguro (Cause highest Tier ship in my port is Cleveland.) seems I need an Tier VII ship for 3000x Ribbon mission :'3 

[SGC]
197 posts
10,285 battles

I missed Myoko, Managed to get both Kongo and Kirishima yet again failed to get Haguro (Cause highest Tier ship in my port is Cleveland.) seems I need an Tier VII ship for 3000x Ribbon mission :'3 

I know that feeling. Only had Aoba during Stage I for ARP Myoko missions. One does not use an Aoba for hunting destroyers and for firing HE, so yeah... I didn't complete the requirements, hehe..

102 posts
1,581 battles

Yeah it's sad... I mean It's hard to grind that much to unlock higher Tier Ships especially (For me I can't play more than 3-4 matches per day.) I wish they would lower the Tier Requirements :3 

I really want a least one Arp Cruiser in my port :'3

102 posts
1,581 battles

Suddenly Atlanta sold really really well

Tried buying it but I had no cash .-. 
Edited by Sukasaa