You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Can we get this offer for SEA?

12 comments in this topic

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Well the question is.... will the "In-game bonus code for a free Premium Ship + Port Slot" works in ASIA server if we order online and have it delivered to our place?

If yes, then no jelly over EU have good offer.

Edited by Mingfang47

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Seems that they also have Tank kits with WoT codes as well.

I'm keen if the codes work on Asia.

58 posts
2,867 battles

All store offers and redeem codes are Region-locked.

Useful if you want to play more than one region, otherwise you are wasting your money.

I do some play on the NA server as well, and have 4 Premium ships from giveaways and prizes.  Asia server = 2 Premium (1 bought, 1 giveaway).

Different marketing.

Edited by Fiona_Marshe

Super Tester
808 posts
1,399 battles

They would be better if 1/350 ships but they would be more expensive, take up more room but larger ships are easier to build, detail and paint.

1:350 is quite large and easier to put together, just very time consuming and requires spray paints and top tier glue to hold some parts together

1:700 is smaller and more finnicky to put together, usually takes a few days. Can be spray painted to speed up the process and be done in an afternoon. Most people start here as its not too hard and not too easy and not too time consuming.

1:1000 has to be hand painted entirely and can sometimes take an afternoon or days depending on your finesse with a brush (and your capability to not make a mistake...)

I have all types, I'm curious on the italari set as well if they work here I will definitely order them. But part of me wants to wait for Tamiya because that is what I usually buy here...

Edited by iLordShade

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

1:350 is quite large and easier to put together, just very time consuming and requires spray paints and top tier glue to hold some parts together

1:700 is smaller and more finnicky to put together, usually takes a few days. Can be spray painted to speed up the process and be done in an afternoon. Most people start here as its not too hard and not too easy and not too time consuming.

1:1000 has to be hand painted entirely and can sometimes take an afternoon or days depending on your finesse with a brush (and your capability to not make a mistake...)

I have all types, I'm curious on the italari set as well if they work here I will definitely order them. But part of me wants to wait for Tamiya because that is what I usually buy here...

I'm about to buy a 1:400 Bismarck

but it is still hard to find the correct paint color (most of the seller only have forest camouflage paint for tank, etc)

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

I'm about to buy a 1:400 Bismarck

but it is still hard to find the correct paint color (most of the seller only have forest camouflage paint for tank, etc)

Take your colour swatches into a normal paint store (not modelling) they should be able to match it and make up paint for you.

It will be in a bigger tin than you normally use for modelling tho.