You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
amade

Server temporarily down

20 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Greetings commanders.

The ASIA server went down unexpectedly today around 20:30 UTC+8. The admins are aware of this and are working on getting it back up. More details will follow soon.

[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
54 posts
1,771 battles

ah no wonder I cant login , I was middle waiting battle match than sudden dc, I ' m very afraid of being label of AKF, since I was getting warning letter because of land of fire map crash last time

Edited by Marcion

12 posts
8,616 battles

In my case i reconnect to the server, but i couldnt re-join in the battle kinda like i rage quit... lost a good papa papa flag :(

serverdown_zps55v7he6u.png

Edited by NuclearErick

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

be patient please, allow WG time to figure out what just happened, since all ASIA servers for WG went down...(someone tripped over the power cord)

And yes, we were all having the most awesomest game we have ever had when it happened! This is the Internet, That is the Truth!!!!!!!!!

Stay tuned

84 posts
1,414 battles

be patient please, allow WG time to figure out what just happened, since all ASIA servers for WG went down...(someone tripped over the power cord)

And yes, we were all having the most awesomest game we have ever had when it happened! This is the Internet, That is the Truth!!!!!!!!!

Stay tuned

Buy cheap comes to mind...

149 posts

Greetings commanders.

The ASIA server went down unexpectedly today around 20:30 UTC+8. The admins are aware of this and are working on getting it back up. More details will follow soon.

i got dc.....t10 match in my c.f..300k credits gone.i hope wg sends some extra cash

Beta Tester
86 posts
6,093 battles

damn its rubberbanding like ive never seen before.. and ive seen plenty ...  time to sell the cambletown to buy a new server