Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

How hard can it be?

16 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

So you have 6 DD's in the queue for battle so how about putting 3 on each team instead of 4 on one team and 2 on the other, surely it can't be that hard?

I will not burden you with the complex task of evenly distributing them per nation where currently you can get all IJN DD's on one team and RU/US DD/gunboats on the other which is common, until you can rectify the simple task above.

:angry:

28 posts
919 battles

most game with MM is like that.. Cant really be helped, it has became a tradition/culture for MM to be as bad as possible LOL

753 posts
8,965 battles

HowTerrible_zps6b8abd12.jpg

A very professional approach to subject considering it was stated a few patches ago that balanced teams was introduced. 

Yes sir, someone's been winning too much and needs some "balancing" in his/her stats.

Yet another option to substantiate this thread. 

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/14194-wows-conspiracy-thread/

199 posts
6,041 battles

I never played a game with one team having more than 1 DDs than the other team, except when someone decide to make division filled with DDs.

Blame people who decide to make division filled only with DDs. The MM can't break the division, so one team have 4 DDs and the other only have 2 DDs.

Side Note: Making system like a Match Maker for online game is something really hard, IT IS NOT EASY at all! It took at least hundreds, if not thousands, lines of codes required to make an MM.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

im seeing many less dd's per team lately. i like it.

1-2 per team is nice. just nice.

Yea i dont actually know why buy my friends told me that it because that 5000 Ribbons :(

149 posts

So you have 6 DD's in the queue for battle so how about putting 3 on each team instead of 4 on one team and 2 on the other, surely it can't be that hard?

I will not burden you with the complex task of evenly distributing them per nation where currently you can get all IJN DD's on one team and RU/US DD/gunboats on the other which is common, until you can rectify the simple task above.

:angry:

how bout 6 on our team 3 on the other.....we had a gearing(myself),2 shima,one fletcher,one kagero,one lo yang.Mean while other team had 3 loyangs in a division.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

Well done Trojan - you just got trolled by the man himself, KaZanova is the only WG employee to have his own cult!! also was the boss of our server until Hisashi took the reigns as Producer. 

As too your request - it is coming, should be around patch 0.6 (2 to 3 major patches away). It was suppose to come earlier, but there are problems that need to be fix, remember, if you fix one thing, many other things tend to break.

216 posts
2,239 battles

Well done Trojan - you just got trolled by the man himself, KaZanova is the only WG employee to have his own cult!! also was the boss of our server until Hisashi took the reigns as Producer. 

As too your request - it is coming, should be around patch 0.6 (2 to 3 major patches away). It was suppose to come earlier, but there are problems that need to be fix, remember, if you fix one thing, many other things tend to break.

99-bugs-in-the-code.jpg

Sign in to follow this