Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grimnar42

So many commanders

8 comments in this topic

334 posts
13,020 battles

After the update I now have 4 more commanders specializing in the start up ships .... what do I do want them for ? And I still have the extra Iona when is that getting fixed ? I bought extra slots because of Iona 2 so I can swap my commanders around and now have no more slots available again !! Is there a purpose or reason for all these extra commanders ? Is there some event coming I will need them for?

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Well, you can just dismiss the commanders of the start-up ships (The tier 1 ships?)

The extra Iona will be removed and be compensated for the trouble. The answer is always Soon™

Edited by Mingfang47

892 posts
7,853 battles

It just seemed a strange thing to do give everybody 4 more commanders ? Yes Tier 1 ships.

While they are for the starter ships for each nation, they do come with 3 skill points.

334 posts
13,020 battles

For those who play April's fool only. Read the patch note.

It does give you commander slots to match if you already have commander in slots

Well that sucks cause it just filled up my empty slots no extras.

359 posts
2,819 battles

Well that sucks cause it just filled up my empty slots no extras.

Yeah,its suck. They could have told us, but they won't give us free things lol. One thing that it will do is lessen the problem with 3 ARP commanders in reserve. Those with ARP commanders will get at least 3 slot more

Sign in to follow this