You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Muds_Revenge

Credits, earnings and prem ships and accounts.

25 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

I have a premium account and several of the tier 8 premium ships, however I find:

I can't play tier 10 very often due to the high costs of negative credits "earnings" of the battles, (my 47% WR sees more expenses than "earnings").

My tier 6 free to play Cheatland can easily and without much concentration from the player, earn far more credits than one of my tier 8 premium ships.

In WoT a player buys a tier 8 premium tank to farm credits, train crew, and farm xp to convert to free xp.

Here, however I find the tier 8 premium ships are only good for farming xp, which then of course the player has to buy gold to convert the farmed xp to free xp to research ships.

So, I am interested to hear from a free to player who does not have a premium account, do you "earn" credits up to which tier?.

And I would like to hear from a player who has premium ships, but no premium account, and how they are finding the economics of the game.

I have come to disregard my tier 8-10 ships, which is all I really used to play, in favour of doing the ars missions with tier 6 ships, and I have a theory I can play without a premium account doing this.

Please let me know your status and how you find the credit economics affects you, in the game.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Premium ships, no premium account. I earn a hell lot more on my t8 premiums than I do with t6 regulars. Around the ballpark of 200-300k on t8 premiums, 150k-250k on t6 regular ships.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

When launched clan war, economic problems will not be worth the bother, you just wait, soon

P/s: In my opinion, Atago was the IS-6 of WoWs 

TITZ!!! Nope! IS-6 has premium matchmaking, Atago-tan doesn't. 

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

tier 4-6, ideal for Credit farm

while starting from tier 7, better play nicely

haven't got to tier 10 yet (Not premium Player here)

Super Tester
1,310 posts

from free player standpoint

tier 5 is not the best possible credit making tier. 

but tier 5 is the most comfortable spot for credit making.. since u cant get deficit here

its possible to get 200k++ credit each game in tier 5 when u are over achieving, but its not easy.

100k-150k credit each game is what u can expect when u are doing very good most of time.. doing average.. expect to get around 50k-70k ish only

tier 6 is better than tier 5 is the possibility of credit making, but sometimes the MM for tier 6 is kind of harsh

and tier 7..

looks like the best possible credit making tier for free player

with around 50-70k repair fee.

and posibility to make 200-250k when doing good,

and tier 8. credit making in this tier is still possible.

with repair fee around 100-120k.

i would expect 3 kind of out come.

medium-kinda BIG profit, small profit, or small lost

that small lost usually covered in the next small profit game. :D

tier 9.

making profit in this tier is not easy..

since i will start loosing money in tier 9 game.

but making the lost as small as possible until near break even is not that hard in this tier.

tough in very good game.. racking 300k credit in free account is possible. with around 150k credit earning in average good game

no premium, no zulu flag

QUYxYXM.jpg

d4AsxrW.jpg

now tier 10..

i always expect to lost credit in every game i played

ranging from -20/30k up to -100kish in average game.

getting 100k-200k income is not hard in this tier.

but the repair fee is greater than the income.. so yea.. that's the point.

tough in some good game.. i can still get break even or get some profit (which is not small)

---------------------------------------------------

all and all

when we play the game outside of "comfort zone(tier 5 and below)"

always expect to lost credit when u are doing bad, or when u are out of luck

like this :

r3GNbEp.jpg

seems legit :trollface:

28 posts
919 battles

I think its easier to farm credits at Tier 5. I use ARP Kirishima to farm credits. Not a lot, but it works. :)

507 posts
9,826 battles

Free Player,dont have any premium ships.I hardly get premium time,even if i do its the one day one :-p..

I have the Yamato and The zao,never converted any XP..I use Cleveland and Farragut as my Credit Earners.Can bag 300k credits on a Good Game.If its a carry even more.

Surprisingly the ARP kongo is also pretty good at farming Credits.

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,921 battles

tier 4-6, ideal for Credit farm

while starting from tier 7, better play nicely

haven't got to tier 10 yet (Not premium Player here)

Its easier to break the 200k credit mark (no premium) on a "good" game in my tier 5 Kamikaze R than it is on the Murmansk or Anshan, as the Kamikaze deals more damage via torpedoes and is stealthier and thus less likely to get damaged or detected, but thats just from my experience

191 posts
10,626 battles

Tirpitz and premium account, and the Zulu flag. Even with only 5-6 shell hits(and nop citadel) and lost the match, I still get around 160k, Tirpitz repair cost is significantly cheaper compared to other tier 8 BB too

69 posts
4,674 battles

Premium Account +  Mikhail Kutuzov or Tirpitz + Zulu Flag, i average around 500,000 per match (and once received as high as 800,000) :D:D:D

Tirpitz and premium account, and the Zulu flag. Even with only 5-6 shell hits(and nop citadel) and lost the match, I still get around 160k, Tirpitz repair cost is significantly cheaper compared to other tier 8 BB too

Did you two guys actually read the OP's first post?  Because if you did you would have read he asked what players without premium account achieve with and without a premium ship.  So telling us here what you can get with premium account would be like posted how many cogs I can get for widgets here.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Did you two guys actually read the OP's first post?  Because if you did you would have read he asked what players without premium account achieve with and without a premium ship.  So telling us here what you can get with premium account would be like posted how many cogs I can get for widgets here.

Kind of, but since i always redeem Premium account and never play with Standard one so thats only information i can provide accurately to community in case you dont want that information please ignore it and take it as troll post or somethings :trollface:

331 posts
17,063 battles

I use premium ships non premium account most of the time  if there is first win muliplier increase I ill get it but only for that duration.

I am profitable all the way up to T7 but at T8 I have  alot of trouble making a profit even the atago most battles I loose between 20 and 50 k though it can go as high as a 100k loss.

T2 is more profitable than T8 and the earnings you get At T8 don't scale at all.

I can make 135 k with my albany on a defeat  where I do 40 k damage while with  a fubuki I do  about the same if I do 40 - 50 k damage and cap.

your costs go up but your revenue simply doesnt unless you manage to do exceptionally well.

I estimate that the break even point for T8 is roughly 60+ k damage for most ships as 40-50 k dmage makes between a 20-50 k loss in credits even with first victory

and i would expect that it doubles for T9 and doubles again for T10.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

This is very useful information for many players, thank you all, please remember to mention what your account status is.

I find I can hit a higher average earnings in my murmansk and my cheatland than any of my tier 8 premiums, as in the odd battle in say tirpitz, I'll get torped and sunk within the first 3 mins, and earn very little.

In fact I'm relying more and more on ships with "OP" AA capabilities, and yes I have a Mikhail, but it's alpha damage is SOOOOOOO bad, a hundred hit battle with HE can sometimes only be 8k damage...

Although, the murmansk doesn't really have great AA anymore, but it's still ok if you set the ship up for it specifically.

Tier 10 "earnings" are quite a disappointment to me, as I have spent real money free xping past some rather difficult times, and after all, tier 10 is the end game, so to speak, and many do aspire to get there.

I have 2 tier 10 ships, the russian dd that loses it's guns every game, and the shimakaze which costs so much to play, and it's wr is so poor I may have played it 5 times in the month I have owned it.

I am curious to know why the devs have decided on this course of action?. Maybe they will reduce the cost of playing high tiers, as more players get the high tier ships.

I do notice my poor tier 8 premium ships are often thrown into tier 10 battles, I expect, to fill the teams. I have learned not to play them when the server population is low as there is more chance of being fodder for the low numbers of tier 10 players.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

Oh, in a bad loss my shimakaze will "earn" -130 to -200k credits and in a good game it can earn the same, up to 200k credits, with premium account. 

The average seems to be I earn -60k. I think the russian tier 10 DD might be better off here, as some games with 2x cv's and planes for africa, a shimakaze struggles, while the russian is always detected anyway, but fires guns until they break.

Tirpitz, Mikhail and Lo-Yang have only earned -k  credits once, all other games no matter how bad have earned something, although many battles can be under 100k profit.

I did once have a 13.5k xp game in Tirpitz, and I got some 800k credits, with premium account, and flags. 

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I think the russian tier 10 DD might be better off here, as some games with 2x cv's and planes for africa, a shimakaze struggles, while the russian is always detected anyway, but fires guns until they break.

Not actually, in a bad game with RNG really being a [bEEP] to you with no fire set at all and turrets getting destroy ur damage can be as low as 10k damage, with nature of Russian Light Cruiser DDs to be kinda big once you getting spotted it not easy to get away as you expect, but as far as i recall i never received any minus income in Khabarovsk (using all premium consumable + premium account) :P

124 posts

A free and average player, I do not worry about farming credits because I stopped at Tier VI.

With the only exception of ARP Myouko and Mahan for me to complete the current ARP Haguro mission.

With only 10 games with Mahan, even with the commander still on re-training it's quite fun despite the handicap. So I'll probably keep Mahan and sell off Farragut.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

Tier 6 seems to be the stopping point between fun arcade style play, and tier 7, lets get serious sim time.

I can make easily over 150,000 credits in my Cheatland, and I'll still kick enemy in the teeth premium account or not.

My grinds to tier 10 were a complete waste of time and money.

Even my tier 8 premiums struggle to average what my murmansk and cheatland average. But then my tier 8 prems get pushed into tier 10 A LOT.

69 posts
8,828 battles

Europe server is trying out to reduce the repair cost for tier 8-10 ships for april which is good news.  With current economy I have to say I am not really enjoying my tier 8 ships. Before tier 8, I am playing to win, but from tier 8, my priority shifted to be taking less damage because if you are free player you  dont earn for doing average damage after minus repair cost. Repair cost for my sunk Amagi is about 100000 to 120000 i think

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Europe server is trying out to reduce the repair cost for tier 8-10 ships for april which is good news.  With current economy I have to say I am not really enjoying my tier 8 ships. Before tier 8, I am playing to win, but from tier 8, my priority shifted to be taking less damage because if you are free player you  dont earn for doing average damage after minus repair cost. Repair cost for my sunk Amagi is about 100000 to 120000 i think

Play more mid tier and earn credits on it. [Mid tier Cruisers and Destroyers are the easiest way to earn credits on it]