Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Spawny_

How to BB....i swear no kemping involved

7 comments in this topic

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Hey guys,

Just to share this amazing game i had a few days ago in my Amagi. Total damage 155k, 3 devastating strikes, 9 citadels.

Best part was wrecking a 60k health Iowa with 5 citadels and 3 pen shots. RNGesus was smiling at me. :red_button: Enjoy and feel free to subscribe to my Youtube channel.

216 posts
2,239 battles

Loved the 'last stand' against the Atlanta. Almost like your last salvo was a message telling him that 'if I go down then you're going with me!'.

Also that 5 citadel shot on the Iowa is wet dream material, should have added another tag 'NSFW' to this post.

Wish there were more BB's playing like this. Title did not lie.

Edited by Ryzil

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Nicely done Spawny

That's one thing I have noticed on this game and that is lower tier BB will get 2-3 and in your case 5 citadels on higher tier BB than when its the other way around.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Loved the 'last stand' against the Atlanta. Almost like your last salvo was a message telling him that 'if I go down then you're going with me!'.

Also that 5 citadel shot on the Iowa is wet dream material, should have added another tag 'NSFW' to this post.

Wish there were more BB's playing like this. Title did not lie.

Oh yeah...that last salvo was worth it...ahahaha....the LAST STAND indeed.:D

Nicely done Spawny

That's one thing I have noticed on this game and that is lower tier BB will get 2-3 and in your case 5 citadels on higher tier BB than when its the other way around.

Thanks yob...heh.

Also Spwanny. Get on TS more.

I would if i could play longer....nowadays it's just some sporadic games here and there.

Sign in to follow this