You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

WoWs conspiracy thread

56 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

I am starting this thread as a light heart approach towards perceived WoWs conspiracies players have encountered under certain circumstances.

To kick of proceedings is my free premium time conspiracy.

Today I activated the Razer code which gives you 1 days free premium time.

Before activation I was running at a comfortable 89.59 win rate, above average team mates and good MM.

After activation I have won 2 matches out of 16 to drop to a win rate of 46.15%, had some of the worst teams since I started playing this game, +2 tier MM almost every match never in my favor and have been killed 11 times by 1 shot detonations.

Hmmmmm :sceptic:

Given these cold hard facts my conspiracy theory is therefore justified unless officially proven otherwise. :)

Edited by Trojan63

216 posts
2,239 battles

TinFoilHatArea_zpsa9ff4dce.jpg

So just because you had a bad day on the game (after you entered a code in) it becomes solid proof of a conspiracy? I've seen other BS claims with at least some decent data trying to back it, but this takes the cake.

Edited by Ryzil

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

sometimes...

you just got a horrifying Teammates that have horrible gameplay (let alone DD that charge first and die, these Cruisers and Battleships kill each other for a scratch on their paint job)

753 posts
8,965 battles

So just because you had a bad day on the game (after you entered a code in) it becomes solid proof of a conspiracy? I've seen other BS claims with at least some decent data trying to back it, but this takes the cake.

Apparently you like some others here have missed the opening paragraph of my original post in regards to this thread being just a bit of fun. :fishpalm:

216 posts
2,239 battles

Apparently you like some others here have missed the opening paragraph of my original post in regards to this thread being just a bit of fun. 

Ok, sorry, I did have a meme up 'not sure if trolling or just stupid' but I took it down since I just received a warning some where else earlier about insults. At this point I (along with others) almost have a knee jerk reaction to the player talking about conspiracy.

149 posts

well if you really care about your W/R then don't play at weekend since those weekend sailor tend to piss someone off like donkey

i didn know donkeys piss off people....I like donkeys.

Beta Tester
296 posts
12,507 battles

well if you really care about your W/R then don't play at weekend since those weekend sailor tend to piss someone off like donkey

Yeah the ARP thingy makes it worse.

I should of noticed earlier that you can avoid them by playing tier 10.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Here's my conspiracy hypothesis~

Every time I turn on the PC to play WoWs, somehow dirty dishes magically appear in the sink.

and guess who has to wash them??

149 posts

Here's my conspiracy hypothesis~

Every time I turn on the PC to play WoWs, somehow dirty dishes magically appear in the sink.

and guess who has to wash them??

WAAAA...I just noticed that your Avatar winks..damn i am entralled
Edited by KNEEPAIN

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

WAAAA...I just noticed that your Avatar winks..damn i am entralled

yeah, he has a nervous derpy tic from scanning the horizon too long