Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kantai_aoki

Game replays

6 comments in this topic

783 posts
4,808 battles

I'm gonna take advantage of this thread and ask to those who may know.

While playing replays of CV games, I can't see the cursor placements I 'did'. Whenever I see youtube videos on CV replays, it always shows the cursor and indicator of the drops but it is absent when I view my own replays. Anyone know how to see that?

359 posts
2,819 battles

I'm gonna take advantage of this thread and ask to those who may know.

While playing replays of CV games, I can't see the cursor placements I 'did'. Whenever I see youtube videos on CV replays, it always shows the cursor and indicator of the drops but it is absent when I view my own replays. Anyone know how to see that?

I got.. a workaround.

First, left click to change between 2 mode. One mode is a free cam, you can move camera everywhere but it does not track you

Second mode. The camera follow what you have done in the game. you bring up map? you zoom in here and there? you select Squadron to move camera? Replay follow you.

But you still have to select certain squadron to see its action. You press 2, you see barrage area your planes move into, for example.

You just have to Ctrl A when all planes in the sky, and redo it often when they back for rearm. In short, they show action for planes that you selected.

I think I've seen a similar complain in Na forum, that CV replay doesn't show you action. I'll try to find it. Think this replay issue is still...an issue

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/13558-carrier-replay/

Oh. the solution is what I said, just shorter and clearer lol.

Edited by Hero_of_Zero

783 posts
4,808 battles

I got.. a workaround.

First, left click to change between 2 mode. One mode is a free cam, you can move camera everywhere but it does not track you

Second mode. The camera follow what you have done in the game. you bring up map? you zoom in here and there? you select Squadron to move camera? Replay follow you.

But you still have to select certain squadron to see its action. You press 2, you see barrage area your planes move into, for example.

You just have to Ctrl A when all planes in the sky, and redo it often when they back for rearm. In short, they show action for planes that you selected.

I think I've seen a similar complain in Na forum, that CV replay doesn't show you action. I'll try to find it. Think this replay issue is still...an issue

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/13558-carrier-replay/

Oh. the solution is what I said, just shorter and clearer lol.

Many thanks!

Sign in to follow this