Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Extra ARP commanders, what's the point?

10 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

I now have 3 ARP commanders with no ship to allocate them to, 2 of them being the same Iona thingy, so exactly what is the point of these commanders?

I'm not really a fan of these anime ships but I can't go past a challenge or a free ship/s.

Edited by Trojan63

88 posts
709 battles

Thanks for the replies guys but it still doesn't explain what the extra commanders are for.

To add them to your anime collection of course.

Life is drab without anime.

sarcasm font

Edited by Mr_Good_Citizen

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,472 battles

I now have 3 ARP commanders with no ship to allocate them to, 2 of them being the same Iona thingy, so exactly what is the point of these commanders?

I'm not really a fan of these anime ships but I can't go past a challenge or a free ship/s.

Only role they are filling is filling my commander reserve..As I understand they aren't meant to occupy slots and allegedly this is being fixed.  I had hoped switching ports away from the ARP port would fix this, but no luck.

168 posts
5,663 battles

If you are not an anime fan, no point whatsoever.

For the rest, it's something to fuel their  fantasies.

Did you mistake this for some sort of historically based naval warfare game?

1,068 posts
3,845 battles

the first Iona is good and very true Iona (She belongs to I-401).

the second is bug and I think WG should remove it (Exchange for some credits).

Yep,the second one is supposed to be the actual Kirishima,but somehow we got credited with a second Iona.Its being looked into but no word that I have seen on when it will be fixed.

Haruna at least will be getting her own Kongo at some stage,I think Europe got theirs a month or two ago.

Sign in to follow this