You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

ranting in chat = =

35 members have voted

1. 1. how often do you see ranters in chat

• every match
    • every 5 matches
    • rarely
    • not at all

23 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,548 battles

hey guys, ever get the feeling that after they get blown up, some player just lose their tops and rant over the chat calling everyone else who didnt support him or didnt play so well? i have a suggestion for them, help them instead of making them feel worse, so the next time you are in the same team, he wont screw you over again.

if you feel that they dont know how to play, and that you died because of they didnt know how to play. spend a little time teaching them over the chat so they get better and make the game better as a whole.share a little bit of wisdom to the new guys. no one wants to be a burden on their team, calling them names will get you no where and make them feel worse about failing the team as it is.

just remember how we all started out as noobs before you start ranting...

507 posts
9,826 battles

Even i Rant in chat sometimes,Mostly because some of them dont speak english and go on their own adventures.

For Example i was in the Kirishima in the ocean map,we were leading in points but not in caps.A Nagato was just standing still near B and shooting God Knows who.If he'd had just gone and capped B we would have won,But he just wouldnt talk nor respond in chat.I feel the language is the problem.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

I find ranters in game rare.

If you do see them, they are at lower tiers, and you have to accept that some players may be coming to gripes with torpedo's, ship angles etc.

It may take a while for some players to learn their detection ranges, etc.

At high tiers, and if playing on twin bro's the only valid rant is WTF are 2 ships sailing up the middle in the first 30 seconds to get smashed for.... :)

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

I'm probably the one seen ranting when I see my entire team melt in the first 5mins (Without killing a single enemy). :amazed:

Edited by Windforce

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

Imagine you carried the team so hard. Sunk 3 of their top tier warships and capped 2 based. Then sacrificed yourself to defend allied carrier. Somehow, your team managed to lose. #HowNotToRant?

783 posts
4,809 battles

Real rare to encounter any ranters actually.

The times I myself want to rant, I lose motivation to do so for some reason and just move on. (Playing another game or just switching to another ship)

Which is strange since I'm usually the most active on chat.

211 posts
9,928 battles

It's pretty rare,

Ranting being a lengthy long winded outburst

Someone blaming the the team for their own mistakes is a lot more common,

Ask them if they're having a good day, just to see how they respond.

side note:

The last player i saw having a full blown non stop Rant about the fail division they were teamed with was the first to die.

:rolleyes:

216 posts
2,239 battles

I've only seen one ranter in the past month :(

It's a shame, I wish I saw more.

You could join me and my budies in a few matches, over half of my enjoyment of this game is to drink and rant at people.

38 posts
4,571 battles

With the language issues ranting is like pissing yourself in dark clothes.  You are the only one that notices.

And those with a keen sense of smell lol....

38 posts
4,571 battles

I'd like to include whining under rants as well.

Usually the game has barely started and there will be someone ranting about their being different tier ships in the battle, usually above them.

Or that the other team has good boast while they have heaps of numbergs and pensacolas etc....

There's often name calling when I ask for backup while I charge the narrows in my Montana or other high tier BB or cruisers. Usually from the player making the least contribution to the game overall while edge surfing...

The word Noob should be blanked out like you is.

Crack me up though some carrier guy who kept calling everyone a noob in a post being-the-first-ship-sunk rant seems to have disappeared after the AFK cleanout.

Ohhh is anyone old enough to remember video parlours where you put 20c, 50c or a dollar into a machine and there was no attached forum trolls, ranting or whining, no hacking, no internet bandwifdth/server issues..... You played the game how you liked to play it....

28 posts
919 battles

my way of 'ranting' is by letting them know what they did wrong and how they can go about to do something right. However they dont reply, so im not sure if they dont understand english or they're ignoring me.. 

With that said, i do want to stop whining and ranting as much, i DO NOT want people of this community to be as toxic as the LoL community.. Gotta stop spreading negativity. :great: