You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HarunaWaDaijobu

guys i dont know but its still related to world of warships

16 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
24 posts
9,080 battles

I DONT KNOW IF SOMEONE ALREADY POST THIS OR NOT BUT OH WELL

what do you things guys

if we put something on effort likes

having new ribbon such as when you spot enemy ships you get ribbon spotted enemy ships like in world of tanks

you help friend to spot enemy ships

or you assisted friendly team such as when your friend kill it at least you got assisted friendly to kill enemy 

just wondering

sorry if my english bad im from indonesian

Beta Tester
24 posts
9,080 battles

I would love to have a ribbon for secondary hits...

btw how dare you steal my waifu

well she is my waifu in kancolle game

and beside she already level 128  ._.

580 posts
1,587 battles

It could make players actually go out and scout... As a DD this'll be a plus for me, CVs too will also send out their fighters out at range at the start of the match to spot for ribbons which apparently is A HARD THING TO DO FOR MOST CV PLAYERS I'VE SEEN! Is gathering intel so hard!? I can do that job just fine in a DD but nothing can beat faster aircraft BUT N~oooOoOO...

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,229 battles

I want a ribbon for dodging torpedoes (condition is 'enemy torp' must pass your ship within 10 meters)

10 meters... You do realise how close that is right? The game displays 100m as about the width of 1 torp spread. Play the Tier 0 boat to get an idea. 10 meters in probably good enough to get into RNG no comment (When it comes out)

724 posts
2,153 battles

well she is my waifu in kancolle game

and beside she already level 128  ._.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

783 posts
4,809 battles

I want a ribbon for dodging torpedoes (condition is 'enemy torp' must pass your ship within 10 meters)

This is like the torps scratching the ship paint with how the distance models are in-game :hmm:.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

wait, think about it.    If you receive a ribbon for spotting a ship~

Each ship, when first spotted = ribbon.

A DD goes invisible, then gets spotted = a ribbon. How many times does a DD go out of visual range, only to spotted again?... many, many times.

And that goes for all the other ships..

That's like about 50 ribbons, minimum,  per game to be given out...money for jam...

Is that a good thing or bad thing, idk....but giving ribbons for spotting seems a bit trite, when all ships in the battle will eventually be spotted anyway..to me it seems like giving awards for firing your guns..

In WoT, LTs do not do much damage, thus that's why they have the spotting reward. Here in WoWs, all ships have the potential for massive damage to enemies. 

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

8. Why does spotting not reward xp or credits? If this mechanics was introduced, you could lower DD's and CV's torpedo damage and they would still get the same amount of xp and credits due to spotting.

A. Because, currently, the game doesn't need such mechanics. The development of spotting (and tanking) mechanics is on our plans, but our long-term plans. At the moment, our priority is to solve the current shortcomings of the game.

The ribbons will probably have to wait till they get their priorities solved, because currently, its not on their top list.

1,124 posts

that's right! 10 meters torp pass is very close, like a thick of hair! so close so that you would laugh out when able to dodge like that.

that's why for the people who able to dodge torpedo at the nick of time deserve some ribbon!

BTW. - koncolle

why many people so adore haruna =w=

my one and only wife is Hiyou!! the most B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L ship in game!!

despite that in Wows, I kinda hate CV    =3=

Edited by PGM991

28 posts
919 battles

wait, think about it.    If you receive a ribbon for spotting a ship~

Each ship, when first spotted = ribbon.

A DD goes invisible, then gets spotted = a ribbon. How many times does a DD go out of visual range, only to spotted again?... many, many times.

And that goes for all the other ships..

That's like about 50 ribbons, minimum,  per game to be given out...money for jam...

Is that a good thing or bad thing, idk....but giving ribbons for spotting seems a bit trite, when all ships in the battle will eventually be spotted anyway..to me it seems like giving awards for firing your guns..

In WoT, LTs do not do much damage, thus that's why they have the spotting reward. Here in WoWs, all ships have the potential for massive damage to enemies. 

I agree about how LTs can get spotting rewards, they really cant do much in WoT.

However i was thinking of 'refining' the idea. Maybe they can make a player spot an enemy once and get 1 ribbon for it in WoWs, so in a game of 10v10, each player can potentially get up to 10 ribbons for spotting for example. Not sure if this sounds stupid, but its just my take on it. (: 

Beta Tester
24 posts
9,080 battles

that's right! 10 meters torp pass is very close, like a thick of hair! so close so that you would laugh out when able to dodge like that.

that's why for the people who able to dodge torpedo at the nick of time deserve some ribbon!

BTW. - koncolle

why many people so adore haruna =w=

my one and only wife is Hiyou!! the most B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L ship in game!!

despite that in Wows, I kinda hate CV    =3=

I agree about how LTs can get spotting rewards, they really cant do much in WoT.

However i was thinking of 'refining' the idea. Maybe they can make a player spot an enemy once and get 1 ribbon for it in WoWs, so in a game of 10v10, each player can potentially get up to 10 ribbons for spotting for example. Not sure if this sounds stupid, but its just my take on it. (: 

well she was my first Battleships and she always do the most damage

well let just said most of the map she was the only one who can finish the job 

well thats my reason thought

for karaa well my thingking is like spotting are given likes interval when you already spot you cant get ribbon spot for about 2 minutes or 3 minutes then so welll

Edited by HarunaWaDaijobu

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

The problem would be a CV would spot every ship before the surface ship.

Yea but that CV should get spotting reward to begin with it really helping the team and already delicate some planes to do the job so why not ? :D:D:D

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Poor Dave