Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
higuyguy

Is it true and confirmed that EXP from World of tanks can be converted to World of Warships in Open Beta?

10 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
4 posts
1,383 battles

Is it true and confirmed that EXP from World of Tanks can be converted to World of Warships in Open Beta?

I have received this from many sources which some players agree, some do not. Anyone can confirm this?

If it is possible, I will start playing World of Tanks again.

Thank you

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

It will be added once unified accounts are added like in WoWP. Many of my clan mates are saving up for when this happens. I wouldn't convert xp during beta as it will just get wiped. Don't expect unified accounts any time soon.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

World of Warships, just like all other WG games uses the Unified Accounts. That means, upon release, not during testing and development phases, Gold, and Free XP will be available across the games in the region. I.E: Gold purchased on an account, can be used in either WoT or WoWS (no WoWP server in the region). Same goes with free XP earned on an account - it can be used in WoT or WoWS as you see fit.

Edited by AALG

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

Has WoWP gotten a proper ASIA server yet? I haven't been following Warplanes news for a while.

Last time I played it, I could only play on NA. Not too sure if I want to spend too much time on it if I can't transfer EXP/gold through my unified account on the ASIA server.

Edited by benlisquare

Alpha Tester
93 posts
3 battles

Grinding exp in WoT gonna be hard, especially with those t10 running around. I quit that game because of the rediculous power creep, the sheer thought of coming back really discourage me.

But at least grinding exp in WoWS could make me good in the actual ship...

Has WoWP gotten a proper ASIA server yet? I haven't been following Warplanes news for a while.

Last time I played it, I could only play on NA. Not too sure if I want to spend too much time on it if I can't transfer EXP/gold through my unified account on the ASIA server.

Judging from my ping, the ASIA server's probably located in Singapore.

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

Nope WoWP was a failure when compaired to WT so WG decided not to bother making a asia server. Not to mention 200 ping to an asian wot server is bad but 200 ping to a wowp server would make the game unplayable.

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

it was a plan......after the official release of WoWp in NA.....unfortunately, 

Nope WoWP was a failure when compaired to WT so WG decided not to bother making a asia server. Not to mention 200 ping to an asian wot server is bad but 200 ping to a wowp server would make the game unplayable.

yep, as what Pantheras said.......why bother putting WoWp here in ASIA, when "the other game" was better than theirs.....

:honoring:

Sign in to follow this