You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IshiiYuuji

Disturbing allies making me no choice but to...

42 comments in this topic

5 posts
2,423 battles

Recently, there's a guy on my team who keep following me in the battlefield with his cruiser and keep making scratch and decreasing hp on my warship. I have given warnings and asking him to keep away from me but end up ignored by him. I have no choice but to sink him since he has been making so much disturbing but end up getting this.../_>\
12963546_1079997258709974_81401086323344

[content removed]

naming and shaming. post edited, user warned.

~TheAzure

Edited by IshiiYuuji

[LN]
Super Tester
549 posts

It's your fault, you should not intentionally shoot him, you can report him, if he does damage to you, you will be entitled to compensation
Remember: "Do not shoot alliance in all situations" :angry:

"Pink Play" it will exist in a few dozen matches :playing:

in the game you will receive a chat : "Pink play reporting him" :red_button:

Edited by KinomotoSakura_chan

359 posts
2,819 battles

You cannot intentionally fire at friendly in any circumstance

and you cannot post other player name that do something wrong "naming and shaming" in any circumstance

A little lesson on team-kill

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/75351-eliminating-team-killers-one-salvo-at-a-time/

Edited by Hero_of_Zero

[PATEN]
394 posts
3,646 battles

all good. just calm down and relax. don't shoot friendly ships next time. that make it worse.

Edited by TheAzure

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

You had a choice to just ignore him and let him turn pink and let the autoban system deal with him. Instead, you took it into your own hands. These are the consequences. Now you're flagged, and he's able to go off on more games to do the same thing.

Don't fire on your allies. Under any circumstances.

[LN]
Super Tester
549 posts

I'll tell you a secret:
At accidentally allied torpedo hit. I'm not angry, I'm very happy because I will be compensated, such amount is not small :teethhappy:(especially when torpedoes are such that I "go to sleep with the fishes" :bajan:)

So do not shoot alliance :P

if they do damage to you you do not get angry, think about compensation :trollface:

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I have a problem to somehow my screen always targeting the Moderators ship Icon, even in our own team (and my Torp do aim assist):hiding:

216 posts
2,239 battles

You had a choice to just ignore him and let him turn pink and let the autoban system deal with him. Instead, you took it into your own hands. These are the consequences. Now you're flagged, and he's able to go off on more games to do the same thing.

Don't fire on your allies. Under any circumstances.

Question for you Syanda, would the auto ban system actually pick up on this type of issue? And if it does notice and can ban some one for this (or even turn them pink) would the system know not to punish IshiiYuuji (if he didn't decide to kill the CA) since ship collisions damage both parties, how would the auto ban system know to pick the CA player and not IshiiYuuji? Also if he were to ignore him and let the 'upstanding citizen' CA continue to run into him how long would it take for the auto system to finally ban the CA or even label him as a pink player?

Honestly curious.

General Insults.  Post edited. User warned.

~dead_man_walking

*correction made*

Edited by Ryzil

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Question for you Syanda, would the auto ban system actually pick up on this type of issue? And if it does notice and can ban some one for this (or even turn them pink) would the system know not to punish IshiiYuuji (if he didn't decide to kill the CA) since ship collisions damage both parties, how would the auto ban system know to pick the CA player and not IshiiYuuji? Also if he were to ignore him and let the [content removed] CA continue to run into him how long would it take for the auto system to finally ban the CA or even label him as a pink player?

Honestly curious.

All damage counts,  it just takes longer to turn pink by ramming then by shooting/torping someone.

Quote updated

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

216 posts
2,239 battles

All damage counts,  it just takes longer to turn pink by ramming then by shooting/torping someone.

Quote updated

~dead_man_walking

So if I want to troll a teammate I don't like all I have to do is ram him, disrupting him for several minutes until we both get killed by the enemy or the teammate finally has enough, kills me, gets banned for killing me, and I get away scott free since it takes so long to build up damage from ramming teammates and am able to get away with doing so for several minute.

Edited by Ryzil

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

So if I want to troll a teammate I don't like all I have to do is ram him, disrupting him for several minutes until we both get killed by the enemy or the teammate finally has enough, kills me, gets banned for killing me, and I get away scott free since it takes so long to build up damage from ramming teammates and am able to get away with doing so for several minute.

said team mate could still raise a ticket (with replays linked) to support for griefing.

216 posts
2,239 battles

So which is actually the better way? PM to Mod or raise ticket?

Also would like to know what would give the best result, worried if I send it to Support that I'll just get a copy pasta response and nothing happen. 

Edited by Ryzil

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Also would like to know what would give the best result, worried if I send it to Support that I'll just get a copy pasta response and nothing happen. 

From what i knon WG never tell what happen to the particular ID that you reported but so far they usually get some warning or some sort of punishment if they still continue to be a [bEEP] :D:D:D

I can confirm this because some of those player i reported PM me and god he really salty :D:D:D