Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

how OP is Mikhail kutuzov's AA?

9 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles

right now now i have 16 captain skills on my MK and i'm thinking of redistributing my point because i'm about to get my 17th skill point

so right now i have BFT, situational awareness, incomeing, fire alert, superintenent, AFT, and CE

so i want to forgo AFT and BFT and exchange them for EM and DE, but i want to know how much is MK's AA rateing with AFT, BFT and manual AA. 

can anyone tell me how much is MK's AA with full config?

783 posts
4,815 battles

As a player usually in the receiving side of the Mikhail's AA, I can safely say it's about the strength of a fully upgraded(not-AA specced) North Carolina qualitatively.

If I send a TB(4 planes)(T8) against a Mikhail, it usually only has 1 plane left to make a drop and sometimes gets killed before it does.

Sadly, I assume most Mikhail players have AFT due to having only Russian DDs for quite some time so my observations may be for those said players. Without it(AFT), the Mikhail has a way smaller(but effective) AA curtain. That said, it's AA is still quite potent and I won't put it below a fully upgraded New Orleans' AA(non-AA specced of course)and it will most likely still be more than enough against CVs that's not a tier above.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Seeing a bloody Mikhail Kutuzov dodging a bunch of torpedoes launched by an Anshan less than 3 km away from him then proceeded counter-torping the Anshan... Yeah, hell MK is bloody OP.

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

Full configuration AA setup (AFT + Manual AA)= You dont even need to use AA barrage against its same tier of cv (except lexington strike, you might need the barrage), does that describe the power?

Also, why would you use incoming fire alert? change it to EM. If you want a better visible incoming shell pattern, download the mod for it, its available on aslain mod pack (i think)

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles

i'm just not used to playing ANY ships without incoming fire alert, even BBs, it's saved my neck more times then i can remember

Sign in to follow this