Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Taukave_Mua

ARP Kirishima

12 comments in this topic

575 posts
5,354 battles

What happens if you already have the Kirishima? I've not seen this asked (although if it has, pardon my asking it again)? I obtained the Kirishima the first time around, she came with Iona...whom I received again. Do we get the Haruna instead?

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

What happens if you already have the Kirishima? I've not seen this asked (although if it has, pardon my asking it again)? I obtained the Kirishima the first time around, she came with Iona...whom I received again. Do we get the Haruna instead?

The Haruna captain is given to you after the first stage but the ship isn't available for us yet. From what the bulletin says, players who already have the Kirishima will receive credits instead (roughly the price of the Kongo).

575 posts
5,354 battles

The Haruna captain is given to you after the first stage but the ship isn't available for us yet. From what the bulletin says, players who already have the Kirishima will receive credits instead (roughly the price of the Kongo).

Hmm...okay. That's good to hear. Extra coinage never hurts. :D

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

Hmm...okay. That's good to hear. Extra coinage never hurts. :D

Yep. :D

You might want to be careful with the Kirishima based missions which reward the captains since they will eat up your captain reserve slots. :unsure:

4 posts

I'm sorry guys, i was really frustrated yesterday and i had only 3 hours of sleep so thinking properly was not done on my part. Im a Level 12 player, completed the challenge with the Pensacola and Nicholas. I hadnt thought of changing to the Yokosuka port :/

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions

Sign in to follow this