Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Storm_Raiser

Please make the horrible music stop.

22 comments in this topic

415 posts
10,918 battles

How do I make the incredibly annoying new port music stop?

Generally speaking I like all the music and sounds in the game but this new music track featuring what I think is an Accordion :bajan: is so horrible that I'm having to mute my sound while in port.

It hurts my head and sets my teeth on edge like the sound of nails down a blackboard.

surely there must be a way to stop just that one track from playing without upsetting the rest of the sound... please help ... it's almost physically painful for me. 

199 posts
6,041 battles

There's nothing you can do about it! Just enjoy the music! Like me! I think my ears are bleeding...

Sometimes, after you win a battle, the music will revert to the original port music. Or if you quit to port from a battle, the stupid music will not play again and will be replaced with the battle music.

Be patient and wait until 11 April. That's the time the event end.

415 posts
10,918 battles

Hearing it may not be permanent has made me very happy :) 

when that music appeared I took 3 days off from playing ... for now I'm just grateful I have a keyboard with a mute button  

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

so..so wecannot keep the dasboot  forever? i like to look at the ship.. sooooo funny

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

so..so wecannot keep the dasboot  forever? i like to look at the ship.. sooooo funny

They'll probably be removed after the challenge is over (11 April) so take as many screenshots of them while you still can. :P

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

They'll probably be removed after the challenge is over (11 April) so take as many screenshots of them while you still can. :P

I like the moment where the captain goes Disapparition then  Apparition again.... it is like magic.. and it goes with the sound.. woosssss

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

I like the moment where the captain goes Disapparition then  Apparition again.... it is like magic.. and it goes with the sound.. woosssss

Yeah he teleports around the ship and plays around with the ship's guns. :D

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

He also does the Titanic thing on the Bow ... and takes a leak off the stern

Hahaha I just saw what he did off the stern. Cheeky captain. :trollface:
Edited by EnochIsHere

Alpha Tester
1,638 posts
7,230 battles

How do I make the incredibly annoying new port music stop?

Go to settings and turn the music off.

Hahaha I just saw what he did off the stern. Cheeky captain. :trollface:

'Shedding a tear for Nelson', that's what they call that in the RN

199 posts
6,041 battles

It's not about turning off music from the settings. He just didn't want the stupid music at the port, not turn off all of the music, including the battle music.

Turn off music at settings = no music, including battle music. For me, no battle music = very boring battle. Because I don't have alternative battle music, and what WG provide is already good enough.

199 posts
6,041 battles

you mean this master piece?

Yes, that's what I mean. At April Fools, it funny to hear that. Now? It's a pain to listen to that music all the time. They should put another April Fools music, not just that one. It gets old so fast...

51 posts
1,163 battles

i liked it on the first day of the event because it felt like a fresh new port from the usual one.

after a whole day of playing that song stuck in my head, even if i mute it i can still hear the clapping....

please help me.. 

415 posts
10,918 battles

Go to settings and turn the music off.

yes in the settings you can turn all sounds off etc

lol, You did not even bother to explore the settings?

I can only assume you guys either did not read the OP ... or are just trolling (sorry, no free food here ... go back to under your bridges)

Sign in to follow this