Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Flemboy

And I get.....wait for it... NOTHING FFS

14 comments in this topic

[AE]
202 posts
9,515 battles

I already have ARP Karishima, and was doing the next challenge, to get Haruna. Second of the graduated stages was win... the Karishima. OK, so will they give me at least the equivalent in gold, after all, getting 2000 ribbons was a bit of a slog. And, no. Not a sausage. Nada. Zip. Nothing. How hard can it be to code this game? How hard would it be to just give something else? Silver equivalent, some flags etc. No, too bad, you get nothing. Now if something said go through this and you get nothing, at least you have choice. Problem is, I haven't worked out if its possible to preview what each "Stage" of a challenge rewards you. Once again, how hard can it be? Run cursor over 2nd, 3rd, and 4th to see reward. Please WG don't be cheap. If you have rewarded stages, the give equivalents.

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

That's odd, when I completed the second stage I received the gold equivalent of a Kongo's price (roughly 1.8 mil) as well as an extra port slot.

The rewards for stage 2 in the bulletin also said that you'd get a credit reward if you already had a Kirishima.

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/wows_arpeggio_collab3/

If you didn't receive what was promised then contacting support may be the only way to go.

https://asia.wargaming.net/support/?utm_source=global-nav&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=wows-forum

Edited by EnochIsHere

Super Tester
1,310 posts

there is no notification.. but the the credit increase is REAL

also.. free port slot that can be filled with anyship beside ARP ship is always WELCOME.

Edited by ReNation

Super Tester
1,310 posts

A free port slot you say? ... suddenly the ARP mission seems worth doing

only if u already have kirishima from previous mission.. (ARP collab 2) last month

the next(2nd) kirishima + portslot that should be used on her will become 1.8mil creds + FREE port slot

Edited by ReNation

892 posts
7,853 battles

Yeah, there was no notification and I could not remember how much $$$ I had on my account to deduce the amount I got after completing the stage. Will just have to trust WG on this

415 posts
10,918 battles

only if u already have kirishima from previous mission.. (ARP collab 2) last month

the next(2nd) kirishima + portslot that should be used on her will become 1.8mil creds + FREE port slot

yeah I already have all the ARP stuff except the new red Myoko ... I wasn't going to bother getting another Myoko when I don't play the Pink one or my regular one very often but I can always use another port slot

Not really worried about the money either since I just bought an Iowa and still have 14 million in the bank after outfitting her 

Edited by Storm_Raiser

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,175 battles

There's no notification so you might not have realised until you check the number of port slots you have. :hmm:

No!... My screen shows no free port slot. I haven't bought any new ship!

Sign in to follow this