You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
alluak83

suggestion

15 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles
Edited by dead_man_walking

580 posts
1,587 battles

It's like a zombie yo, it just keeps coming back... NO OP! JUST NO! It's been made clear even from the devs that submarines have no place here

Sa6eV6b.jpg

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Please.....................pretty please, can we say "Bingo"?

nope.avi

the bingo hall has closed for business.  please take your bingo cards elsewhere.....

Edited by dead_man_walking

580 posts
1,587 battles

" no" now change to "may be", but to soon :teethhappy:

Nope... No is NO in terms of submarines for WoWS... Devs made it clear that this game will be focused on surface and air engagements... Besides, the closest thing you can have to a Sub is actually a DD because of their above average concealment rating...

If people think that having sub-launched torps would be a good thing then good luck hitting anything, even as a DD I still have trouble hitting targets imagine that on a bow launched torpedo system only...

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,183 battles

But hey! Iona confirmed!

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/62288-submraine-for-wows-ionai-401from-blue-steel-is-going-to-be-t11-destroyer/

Yeah, submraine... That's American English for you. I have no comment. 

435 posts
6,169 battles

When I’ve play CV I end up in map view 75% of time and 25% in the final attack phase. It seem easier this way to manage squadrons tactically, some of the time I use minmap to plot.

If this style of CV play is common then I suggest while in map view, the minmap area should display in "follow view mode" the current selected unit and not another map. (setting would be optional). This would give a better visual display for the player.

Edited by Yul_Brynner