You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

I need friends

23 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,186 battles

No one ever wanna div with me :( 

Hard to find any friends online when I'm online cuz i dont get a lot of time online.

Can I add anyone of u in game so I can have more friends plz 

:(

#just4everalonethings

I play mainly:

IJN BB up to Tier 7

KM CA up to Tier 7

IJN DD up to Tier 6

IJN CA up to Tier 5 and Tier 8 Atago

IJN CV up to Tier 5

USS CV up to Tier 5

SU CA up to Tier 5

USS DD up to Tier 4

SU DD up to Tier 4

USS BB up to Tier 4

USS CA up to tier 4

topic moved to more appropriate section of the forums.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by Lordofcaptain

Beta Tester
296 posts
12,472 battles

No one ever wanna div with me :( 

Hard to find any friends online when I'm online cuz i dont get a lot of time online.

Can I add anyone of u in game so I can have more friends plz 

:(

#just4everalonethings

You might want to put a list of ships you own and what tiers you play mostly in.

199 posts
6,037 battles

Just like Nguyen said, finding friends in online games are very hard, especially the 'True' friends, not the one abandoned you just for a small mistakes.

Suggestion: Play this game with your real life friends. That's what me and my friends do. Sometimes, we even hangout at one place and play division together. That way, we don't need to type in chat, just speak (or shouting in my case) when we need something.

But if you want, I can play division with you (don't be harsh on me, I'm a noob :child:). Just tell me what tier you usually play, time when you play, your country. I mostly play on tier 4 or tier 5 ships.

Edited by Delta_Sierra

580 posts
1,587 battles

Greetings and Salutations! :honoring: Feel free to add me... I mostly play for lolz now since it really takes a while to get to T7 so I'm just enjoying each step of the way so it won't feel so grindy...

Tippy top ships T6 Cruisers (US, KM, IJN), T6 DDs(RU, IJN) got T7s and T8s but these are premium ships so I didn't really earn them but I love playing with them...

Edited by Kreigg

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

Imagine you encounter your friend on the opposite team...

And when ever you have division with Lewd-chan, it's likely that you would run into another forums user. Damn Lewd-chan. 

634 posts
6,186 battles

I play mainly:

IJN BB up to Tier 7

KM CA up to Tier 7

IJN DD up to Tier 6

IJN CA up to Tier 5 and Tier 8 Atago

IJN CV up to Tier 5

USS CV up to Tier 5

SU CA up to Tier 5

USS DD up to Tier 4

SU DD up to Tier 4

USS BB up to Tier 4

USS CA up to tier 4

634 posts
6,186 battles

Imagine you encounter your friend on the opposite team...

And when ever you have division with Lewd-chan, it's likely that you would run into another forums user. Damn Lewd-chan. 

lewd chan can i Add u?

634 posts
6,186 battles

Greetings and Salutations! :honoring: Feel free to add me... I mostly play for lolz now since it really takes a while to get to T7 so I'm just enjoying each step of the way so it won't feel so grindy...

Tippy top ships T6 Cruisers (US, KM, IJN), T6 DDs(RU, IJN) got T7s and T8s but these are premium ships so I didn't really earn them but I love playing with them...

Okay I will add u when i get online :)

634 posts
6,186 battles

Just like Nguyen said, finding friends in online games are very hard, especially the 'True' friends, not the one abandoned you just for a small mistakes.

Suggestion: Play this game with your real life friends. That's what me and my friends do. Sometimes, we even hangout at one place and play division together. That way, we don't need to type in chat, just speak (or shouting in my case) when we need something.

But if you want, I can play division with you (don't be harsh on me, I'm a noob :child:). Just tell me what tier you usually play, time when you play, your country. I mostly play on tier 4 or tier 5 ships.

Okay I will add u when i get online XD

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

well I have been playing alone since the game launch lol I rarely div up actually I am finding div mates to play so if you want you can add me.:)

634 posts
6,186 battles

well I have been playing alone since the game launch lol I rarely div up actually I am finding div mates to play so if you want you can add me.:)

Thanks XD I will add u when I get online

199 posts
6,037 battles

Lewd-chan be friend with you? Let Lewd-chan think... Hmmmm... Lewd-chan not sure... 

Just be a friend to the guy Lewd-chan. You will not lose your lewd-ness just by becoming his friend. And I'm pretty sure you will not corrupt the guy with your lewd-ness either. And he is not Syanda.

Just don't failed division with him.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I play heavy during weekends though, only have 2 hours of freetime during weekdays due to work & long travel time (total of 3 hours round-trip).

892 posts
7,853 battles

You may add me too. Casual gamer during week day evenings, more during weekends. Soon as I'm done with the stage 4 ARP 3,000 ribbons mission, I'll be back to grinding my Tier 5 Kirov

724 posts
2,153 battles

My tier range is T2 to T8 (atm) 

I play the game when I don't have anime to watch or visual novels to read.

And my usual sheeping time is 21:30 (GMT+8) on weekdays and on anytime past 10:00 (GMT+8) on weekends.

28 posts
919 battles

Feel free to add me! I play anything up to tier 7 but lately im focusing on playing the famous (or infamous?:trollface:) Atlanta. Im not as good as a player but yknow .. 

In case it isint obvious enough, name's Karaaa ! :honoring:

10 posts
83 battles

"Friend" is a luxury thing in online gaming... 

Not here in the Philippines, if you have neighbors or friends here you can just add them up if they play too.

Add me my IGN is The_Ace_Man Iam new to WoWs but i can dive with you so if you need any time just ask me. Btw I only have Tier IV as my highest (USS Wyoming)

Edited by The_Ace_MaN

[WOWMY]
[WOWMY]
6 posts
6,407 battles

Hello all captain,

Feel free to add me in division..i love to play in team coordination. feel free to add.

in game : AlfaDome

See you on port